Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I ❤️ Oil & Gas
5,648 Posts
Nice project you have going on there Nick...

Post some images when she's all said and done...

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Buy an enclosed trailer and store it in there. At the end of winter sell the trailer. They don't lose much value

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nick help me buy that house around the corner that has 4 garages and I'll happily store your car for you

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Nick, you're welcome to an outdoor spot in the forest where I live near Grand Bend. No charge. (It is a gravel parking lot KILOMETERS away from anyone or thing, 1/2 a KM from the road.) I use portable garages, and then a car cover under that. There is a spot in a portable garage so you wouldn't need to spend anything other then to get it here.

Not ideal I realize, but your are welcome to it if no other options present themselves. PM if you'd like cell # to discuss.

Cheese

·
I ❤️ Oil & Gas
5,648 Posts
Will do! It's a nice little thing. It's got 5,000 miles, 4sp + overdrive, 1 owner (my father) and it's been passed on to me!

It needs a new head to run unleaded gas and replace the speedo gear in the transmission, then a new paint job and she's good to go.

IMGP5730 by NickStPierre_TO, on Flickr
That's so cool!!!....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.