Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calgary has a 2013 confirmed in their showroom (I talked to them).
Fully loaded Super Silver includng the PDI (so seems expensive!).

Anyone else aware of any other dealers in the country that have theirs?

I am waiting for mine - still "in transit" to Toronto.

·
Gojira driver
929 Posts
I'm surprised it would be in the showroom. I'd expect the first ones to arrive would be pre-orders.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm surprised it would be in the showroom. I'd expect the first ones to arrive would be pre-orders.
No, unfortuinately for those of us that want to flip into the new car, there are dozend of unsold 2012's around all over the country, and I sense that 2013's will be very easy to get.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Got word that Sherwood Nissan has a black 2013 in the showroom as well, maybe already sold though.

·
Registered
520 Posts
What are the 13s going for?

·
Registered
929 Posts
That is strange that the pre-orders like joe's arrive later than the regular dealership stock. You would figure they'd reward those laying down money ahead of time with the privilege of having the car first.

·
Gojira driver
929 Posts
I agree thats a 2012, I just bought there white 2012 4 weeks ago.
Oh I see...I remember the white one was there one day and when I went back a few days later they said it was sold and webt to Airdrie. I bought my black one two weeks after you. Our cars were parked beside each other on the lot. LOL.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Joe, I know the 2013's were in BC port last week. I don't know exactly when they are leaving and are going to arrive. Should be soon....

·
Registered
1,640 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Joe, I know the 2013's were in BC port last week. I don't know exactly when they are leaving and are going to arrive. Should be soon....
Yes I got that info, but when I saw that cars were in dealer showrooms in Alberta, it made me wonder if the Ontario cars might not alreday in fact be in town already. (My 2012 was "lost" in the Nissan Corporate compound for weeks last spring).

·
Registered
283 Posts
Oh I see...I remember the white one was there one day and when I went back a few days later they said it was sold and webt to Airdrie. I bought my black one two weeks after you. Our cars were parked beside each other on the lot. LOL.
I come up to Edmonton a lot in the summer to hit the track. Hope we can get them beside each other again.

·
Gojira driver
929 Posts
I come up to Edmonton a lot in the summer to hit the track. Hope we can get them beside each other again.
Cool. Stratotech? I hope to hit it a couple of times this summer.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Yes I got that info, but when I saw that cars were in dealer showrooms in Alberta, it made me wonder if the Ontario cars might not alreday in fact be in town already. (My 2012 was "lost" in the Nissan Corporate compound for weeks last spring).
That was due to the earthquake. Lost a whole boat of gtrs and didn't have any Infiniti's till late July-Aug. I'm back at the dealer next week and I can check too see if there's any update.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That was due to the earthquake. Lost a whole boat of gtrs and didn't have any Infiniti's till late July-Aug. I'm back at the dealer next week and I can check too see if there's any update.
Actually my car last year was on the ship that came before the earthquake and was confirmed in port in Vancouver, but then "disappeared" from the tracking system for weeks.
It turned out that Nissan Canada head office (mental giants that they are!!), had neglected to get the appropriate Transport Canada approvals and the cars could not be sent to dealers or sold to customers, until this was done.
The day after Nissan got Transport Canada approvals, my car mysteriously re-appered at the dealership! However, by then, I had become so pissed off that I had bought another car (not a NIssan).
So I am concerned that head office has screwed up again, is disorganized again, or is playing some game again, given that Calgary has had cars from the same shipment on the dealer floors for three weeks already.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts