Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I enjoyed the comments about the car in the ad the best, "It's nice being able to slip that key into the ignition and not having to cross your fingers every time." I guess the interior is custom too with a keyed ignition and all lol!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I enjoyed the comments about the car in the ad the best, "It's nice being able to slip that key into the ignition and not having to cross your fingers every time." I guess the interior is custom too with a keyed ignition and all lol!
Its just a figure of speech. It is push button start. They are just saying it will start every time lol.

I love the car though!!!! Have thought about putting larger wheels on mine as I really like the look.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
not for me

·
R32 Member
436 Posts
I don't think the "panda eye" treatment looks good unless it's a concept-style front bumper with openings (like Zele).

But it would look better if the black on the inner sides continued up to the upper corner of the headlights.

·
Registered
990 Posts
To extend that look, the housing within the headlights could be darkened, or an outer transparent layer to give an impression of a seamless look like the concept would also help. A sliver could be left untinted or this outer layer could be electrochromic allowing for dark tint or transparency at the switch of a button. Since this outer layer isn't part of the essential headlight housing, it might even pass safety regulations as long as optical clarity and light isn't distorted or diminished when the lights are used. If not, well maybe just for show only.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.