Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done some searching and am starting a new topic to hopefully get some fresher responses. I'm hoping for a shop that has done GT-R's in the past because I want to be able to drop off a set of aftermarket side skirts and have them paint match the OEM side skirts without me having to leave the OEM's there as a reference. (I'm going to do the install myself)

So I guess this should be an easy one for shops since it's just paint?

But yeah looking for recommendations, west LA preferrably, great prices and quick turnaround would be a great bonus. Thanks!

·
Happy in Hermosa
1,534 Posts
Paulee on LaCienega near Olympic.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've heard multiple recommendations for Paulee, gave them a call and will swing by on Saturday. I don't think it's common for them to take bare side skirts, but we'll see.

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
We use Auto Explosion in Gardena because their work is fantastic. They've done multiple SEMA cars for us, as well as numerous customer cars. Their rates are much more fair than many other shops around and they're very familiar with install of aftermarket parts. If you need any recommendations/advice, feel free to contact us.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We use Auto Explosion in Gardena because their work is fantastic. They've done multiple SEMA cars for us, as well as numerous customer cars. Their rates are much more fair than many other shops around and they're very familiar with install of aftermarket parts. If you need any recommendations/advice, feel free to contact us.
Cool, they were definitely the go-to shop by my buddy Ryan Uchida who owned the now defunct Creative Car Audio & Motorsports. They are a little further from home than I'm hoping for but I'll definitely get in touch with you if nothing local pans out. BTW, I hear you also know my buddy Will who just got a Fisker Karma. Very small world.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts