1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
^^^^

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Man, that guy with the Vet is still running around saying his Vet is a intake/tune only car? LOL.

I never knew 480 rwhp Z06s can run with a 136 mph GTR.

I don't see a ZR1 in that race though.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man, that guy with the Vet is still running around saying his Vet is a intake/tune only car? LOL.

I never knew 480 rwhp Z06s can run with a 136 mph GTR.

I don't see a ZR1 in that race though.
i know all these guys personally, and i know for a fact the Z06 is only intake/tune.

huh?? the Z06 never raced the GTR, and the ZR1 was the car on the left, and the go pro was on the Z06, you just never saw the ZR1 ahead LOL

·
Registered
778 Posts
Blkgtr were u there that night? Just wondering who you are...

·
Registered
128 Posts
This is impossible !!

ZO6 INTAKE AND TUNE JUST ???

plz see here:

Note what is write : SLOW VETTE INTAKE AND TUNE 495 WHP Z06!!!

i think 495 whp this is too much!! by intake and tune ??

if we say bolt on it is ok.

also see here

R35 GTR: Midpipe, Downpipes & Horsepower Logic Tune

C6Z: CAI ONLY bolt-on, and tune
What is right and what is wrong??????

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
i know all these guys personally, and i know for a fact the Z06 is only intake/tune.

huh?? the Z06 never raced the GTR, and the ZR1 was the car on the left, and the go pro was on the Z06, you just never saw the ZR1 ahead LOL
My bad...You are right.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Lol were talking about slowvette on ls1tech right now. Why cant the guy just come clean about his mods?
Makes any of his races seem discredited cause your saying hes 495 rwhp but then he now claims 45x rwhp but its obviohs on some runs hes 550 plus rwhp from spray.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Tito is the owner of that vette and its got intake,ported TB and manifold, no cats and tuned. But he gets off on tell people that he's got CAI and a tune, I guess he sleeps better at night trying to make people believe he's got the fastest CAI tune Zo6!lol He used to run spray over a year ago but popped the motor and doesn't run it anymore.

BTW.. Everyone down here says his intake was touch by jesus lol, and no one but him self believes hes only got a cold air, tune..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Tito is the owner of that vette and its got intake,ported TB and manifold, no cats and tuned. But he gets off on tell people that he's got CAI and a tune, I guess he sleeps better at night trying to make people believe he's got the fastest CAI tune Zo6!lol He used to run spray over a year ago but popped the motor and doesn't run it anymore.

BTW.. Everyone down here says his intake was touch by jesus lol, and no one but him self believes hes only got a cold air, tune..
LOL you know i've been around cars for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!! this is the funniest bullshit i've ever heard, a ported plastic intake manifold?? i mean really?? i know the guy for a couple years and know he would not lie about something like that, but oh well i guess people are going to hate when a car runs this good.

EVEN if he did have everything you mentioned, he is still not suppose to hang with a stock C6 ZR1!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
He said, ntake only for quite a while... Lol.. Intake is cold air intake plus ported manifold and ported throttle body plus no cats...?

No he has a full on dyno tune so its just intake/tune lol. What a peice of work!

·
Registered
410 Posts
LOL you know i've been around cars for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!! this is the funniest bullshit i've ever heard, a ported plastic intake manifold?? i mean really?? i know the guy for a couple years and know he would not lie about something like that, but oh well i guess people are going to hate when a car runs this good.

EVEN if he did have everything you mentioned, he is still not suppose to hang with a stock C6 ZR1!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's a pretty creative screen name there Tito.. You wanna hear something even funnier? Your car is tuned by Jeremy Formato who also happens to be the best at PORTING PLASTIC MANIFOLDS AND THORTTLE BODIES ON LS7!!!(http://fasterproms.net/services.html)

BTW Tito you do realize you dont get a trophy or an award for having the "fastest" CAI, TUNE Zo6? Your just some guy who thinks he's cool because he's got the fast Zo6 with the least amount of mods, while everyone else is laughing at you cause your the only one that believes that.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I know but thats not zach. Gtrcbrltr is zachs good friend.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Definitely not me (zack) lol. Im willing to bet its Tito, if the admin could give us his ip we could match it to the one on SK and it would be one in the same. I don't know if any other black GTR that goes out there. LMAO on who ports plastic manifolds hmmmm....... Tito's turner does GTRCBRLTR pointed out, nice try Tito hahahaaha

·
Registered
189 Posts
Lol... Good stuff here. Its impressive the guy ran next to the zr1 in a z06 with just 5 mods to the car. Why lie and discredit it? Ill never understand......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts