Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lakemont and Grandmission Estates area. I happen to live in the area and always see these two, wondering if they are forum members. Also, I am close to buying and was wondering if any forum member local wanted to meet up, take me for a spin so I could check out the car up close and personal to see if I am ready to pull the trigger. Curious to see how the ride noise is with windows up. You would be rewarded with lunch/dinner of your choice and beers on me.

·
GTR
437 Posts
I have a black Gtr with black advan gt wheels and live on grand mission and west park , I see the white one a few times at mason & westpark and I think I know who owns the red one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
If I was home I would offer a ride. Still in AK till the 16th.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome! My buddy lives down the street and has a stock A8 C7 Z06 if you all ever want to meet. I'm hurting for a toy. I already got to drive the C7 Z , it's a bad ass car for the money. I'm really wanting to build a 750X with built motor and trans / BL1100. Buddy says I'm crazy but I really love the GTR platform

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a black Gtr with black advan gt wheels and live on grand mission and west park , I see the white one a few times at mason & westpark and I think I know who owns the red one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The one with the red one, is he the one that owns a BMW shop on Westpark and Fondren?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think the red one is Ted and the white one is his brother, Ned. I live around there and own a GMG premium, myself. I don't mind meeting with you but I'll be out of town this weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts