Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just got my 2010 Nissan GTR fully wrapped in Xpel's Stealth Film, changing the glossy black to a MATTE finish look. It has changed the style along with protecting the paint from paint chips, minor scuffs and bug guts. Stoked with how it turned out!

More pics to come!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Looks great! I want to do this to my DD Audi S4 which is black. Thought about doing this on my red gtr but I don't know how it will look.

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
so to be clear .. is this is not a wrap? , but the clear protection film that turns the car into a matt finish?

looks good!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Looks amazing, the clear matte film makes the color pop more than a plain matte black wrap.

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
I just watched the video on there website. It is just a clear film that makes it matte. Looks sick man! Congrats on one badass ride! I'm calling tommorrow for my car. Matte gunmetal! Yeah whatever color your car is , it makes that color matte. That's so sick! Matte gunmetal equals lambo reventon matte grey! Thanks for the post homie!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Appreciate it!

Wanted to give a shoutout to my friend who wrapped my GTR along with all the other work (clearbras & tint) that he has done to our company cars, friends and personal rigs!

Gilbert Victonio
Cool Conceptz LLC
www.clearbraofjax.com

Highly reccomend him if your in the Florida area!

·
Registered
8,455 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
That looks incredible. Wonder how it would look on the Super Silver, maybe like a frost. How much should material and labor run for complete job? May ask my tint guy about it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Damn! that's boss! I wonder what a blue would look like...

Yea how much is it with material and everything?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Must. Have!

But how ....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts