Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
It has been a while since we at MC Performance have posted a new project, yet we have been working with many Customers GTRs but mostly are repeated projects with similar results or mild tunes and Bolt Ons.

Recently we started with several new interestingprojects worth posting about. this is a customer GTR that came to our shop with a Blown engine. the vehicle had a bolt-on Turbo kit and the supporting modes. the kit for some reason had a short life. the customer brought the vehicle to us and when we opened the engine, we found out it was completely damaged and require the short block Assembly to be replaced. after negotiation with the customer and a couple of ideas thrown here and there, we where given the go ahead light to build it with the ffollowing Specs:

Engine:

- BC 4.2L Stroker Kit
- BL GTX 35 Turbo Kit
- BL FMIC
- BL 4in Exhaust
- BL Pulley Damper
- ID 2000cc Inj
- AMS Fuel System
- ARP L19 Head Studs
- HKS Cams
- AMS 4 BAR MAP Sensor
- COBB NIS-6

Drivetrain:

- PRO MAX COMPLETE CLUTCH 1000 FT/LBS+
- FIRST GEAR AND INPUT SHAFT KIT
- TRANSMISSION FILTER REUSEABLE
- REUSABLE FOR FWD TRANFER GEAR
- 2MM MECHANICAL CIRCLIP
- PAN FILTER KIT
- O RING KIT
- HEAVY DUTY CLUTCH RETURN SPRING SEAL
- ENGINE TEMP SWITCH 68 DEG
- OIL PUMP UPGRADE AND REPAIR KIT
- OIL PUMP END PLATE AND GASKET
- FRONT WHEEL DRIVE PINION HELICAL
- FWD OUTPUT SHAFT HELICAL
- FWD UPGRADED CLUTCH
- FWD UPGRADED CLUTCH HOUSING
- HIGH TEMP DIFF SIDE COVER SEAL
- DODSON TRANS OIL
- FWD CLUTCH FLUID
- DODSON DIFF OIL

I will leave you with some teasing Pictures:

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
nice built..how long yall got on it

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Is that on race gas?
After putting every thing together we will tune the car @ pump gas up to 19 psi and with C16 up to 38-40 psi.

will keep you updated with pictures and results.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I never thought there is a shops in Saudi Arabia can built GT-R
I will be there soon guys
you will be ssurprised

we have been in this business officially since 2000. at MC Performance, we have built and tuned some of the most powerful Supras, Skylines, EVOs, Porsches, Z06, and ZR-1s. among some other projects. we also have very good relation with most of the top performance shops and companies around the world please pay us a visit or alternatively contact us on our contacts below.

·
GTR Nerd
5,335 Posts
It always seems to be #4. Looks like that cylinder needs a really good look. See if we can figure out anything with water flow, or knock control in that hole.

I never thought there is a shops in Saudi Arabia can built GT-RI will be there soon guys
These guys are some of my heros. I love this pic of this R32 GT-R hanging hoops. Had it as my desktop for a long time.

http://www.gtrusablog.com/2007/06/wheels-up-r32.html

·
Registered
563 Posts
Mashallah it looks like a monster build! Best of luck to you and the owner. When do you think this monster will be ready?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I approve this build !!!
loool ... VENOM sure you are,because you are in our shop every day

I am suprised that you are member here i thought you care only about CORVETE fourms : )

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Holey block Batman!
Did the supporting mods that were originally fitted with the bolt-on turbo kit include forged rods and pistons?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Holey block Batman!
Did the supporting mods that were originally fitted with the bolt-on turbo kit include forged rods and pistons?
hello David.

Actully the car was runing standard rods,pistons with bolt on turbos.

I think the standard motor for the R35 is not save over 600 whp specialy the rods it can be broke easy.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts