Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Wow, love it too. It's more practical than the 650S, not as crazy amazing as the 675LT...however still a beast in its own way! No slouch by any means. Looks great, drives great...what more could anyone ask for?

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
The line ups are incredible really McLaren 530/650/675LT Lambo Hurican, Ferrari 458/488.
If I was considering McLaren 530S I'd look hard at the 650S.
I don't see me evr getting a 911 Turbo over a 911 Turbo S. Most American Porsche buyers agree.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Nuce care fir sure was at an event last night were you could take it out for a spin among a DB 5s and a LP550.

just living the dream
thats a 12c btw not 570s. Also they had DB5s?

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Ah ok look almost the same?......... yup a db5s nice looking

Sent from my SM-T217S using GT-R Life mobile app
as different as any other mclaren model, except that ones 3 years old. And what is a db5s? a db5 is the james bond classic aston.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Yes sir james bond car but brand new convertible ......

Sent from my SM-T217S using GT-R Life mobile app
theres no such thing as a new db5

·
Registered
2,563 Posts

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I actually got to drive one of the first ones in the US, if not the first one. The car is dope. It was in a purple color located at Mclaren San Francisco. At 180k I'm definitely considering adding that to my cars. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
GT-R pilot
746 Posts
One of the only real turn-offs of the McLaren is it's resale value, which has seemed fairly poor compared to its Italian peers. They are very cool cars to be sure!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm sure the resale on this car will be way better. Besides for the GTR what other car will have the performance, and look for under 200k this will be by far the best looking car under 200 grand. Here is the pic of the car from Mclaren San Francisco. I know some will say R8, but come on really? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
One of the only real turn-offs of the McLaren is it's resale value, which has seemed fairly poor compared to its Italian peers. They are very cool cars to be sure!
the reason for this is because of the rapid introduction of the 650s as an upgrade to the 12c, and now the 675lt. It seems however that the lineup will appear to be 570s & 650s going forward for atleast a few years

·
Registered
641 Posts
Its a hell of a car for 200k. Faster than a porsche turbo, mid engined, light weight, door go up, carbon tub, etc etc.

only gripe would be mclaren resale value which is terrible. Even the 650s has taken a nose dive. For 200k I think i'd rather have a 458.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts