Convert z06
lamborghini huracan
lamborghini aventador
Dodge viper

anyone here want to prove me wrong ;)

·
Super Silver '09
165 Posts
Man that thing is wicked. Wish I was balling on that budget! I don't feel too disappointed though only owning a GT-R =]

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
Im sure that with only 500 examples, there will be 1 or 2 on ebay for half a mil. What are these supposed to be selling for?

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
500 units and one of our members has one on order! Wow.

·
arch.
288 Posts
I dont think that the factory had in mind for it to be a gt-r killer lol . Lets not forget , mclaren and ferrari are the 2 companies who kicked ass for years in f1 , its no surprise that they will build great cars.

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
I hope he's not wearing a Che Guevara shirt...

·
NAGTROC Certified Member
683 Posts
Will be interesting to see how well these hold their value in the future compared to the 12C and 650S. Nike I'm jealous lol.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Will be interesting to see how well these hold their value in the future compared to the 12C and 650S. Nike I'm jealous lol.
I'm guessing they will hold their value quite well with only making 500 of them. 179 are coming to the U.S. Unless they come out with something to replace it in a year that's better of course!
ALL the reviews I've read so far are just crazy about this car. Should be a game changer. One mclaren engineer said its only a half second off the P1 and faster than those other 2 super cars. Lol this thing will be special.

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
I'm guessing they will hold their value quite well with only making 500 of them. 179 are coming to the U.S. Unless they come out with something to replace it in a year that's better of course!
ALL the reviews I've read so far are just crazy about this car. Should be a game changer. One mclaren engineer said its only a half second off the P1 and faster than those other 2 super cars. Lol this thing will be special.
I agree ....very special car. I'll take 2, hold the hybrid.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
386 Posts
I might just prefer this over the aventador. It looks so much more better than the 650s or sounds better! Obviously better performance. Well done love this car.

Sent from my SM-N900T using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
100 Posts
I might just prefer this over the aventador. It looks so much more better than the 650s or sounds better! Obviously better performance. Well done love this car.

Agreed. One of the very few cars I would consider ever trading up to and would probably consider it before an Aventador. Good news that it's out of my budget and not even an option anytime soon.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts

Agreed. I would rather have this than an aventador. Not only bc of the car itself but production numbers are so much lower.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts