Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Founder/Admin
26,253 Posts
had a photographer take about 250 pics in an urban setting, these are a sample of my pics i took along with him. his are going to turn out alot better but here is a preview with my camera

·
Lurk Lurk Lurk
1,384 Posts
Sorry, don't care for the, "look at what I bought with my child-labor-money" in front of "my condemned factory" shots.

Or is it, "look where I took my last rape victim" shots.

The GT-R just looks better with modern architecture.

·
Founder/Admin
26,253 Posts
lol you dont get it , its a neo modern take on the contrast between the industrial decay of old and the GTR representing the future.

actually thats all bullshit and i just thought it looked neat

is this a little better?

·
Lurk Lurk Lurk
1,384 Posts
lol you dont get it , its a neo modern take on the contrast between the industrial decay of old and the GTR representing the future.

actually thats all bullshit and i just thought it looked neat

is this a little better?
I really like that one. Much better!

·
Registered
360 Posts
It was really stormy out tonight, plus I didn't have anything to do so I thought I'd give my hand a try at doing some p-chops on your photos MC! I also messed around with a couple other photos. This is my first time really using photoshop like this... Hope you guys like them!

·
Registered
661 Posts
i know this is off-topic, but those urban/industrial pics look IDEAL for a sweet urban paintball scenario day! (of course excluding the car - Sorry GTR, you play next time)

beautiful pics nonetheless!

·
Founder/Admin
26,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you see the rear shot with the stairs in the background? i went up them to take a over head shot and the 3rd level up one of the metal steps broke when i stepped up. bout died lol

·
Registered
178 Posts
Those are some beautiful pictures and imagination, the car looks hot with those backgrounds. I dont know what Raven is talking about but to each his own..

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
I like the pictures, but the car does look very out of place in those surroundings. Like something foreign, or alien that just doesn't belong in that environment.

·
Registered
360 Posts
you see the rear shot with the stairs in the background? i went up them to take a over head shot and the 3rd level up one of the metal steps broke when i stepped up. bout died lol
Haha ouch! That place looks pretty rusted out. I'm surprised your GTR didn't fall through the floor in the shots where it looks above the other spots.

·
Who Dat !
7,797 Posts
wow, those are great pics...

·
Registered
83 Posts
So MC your windows tinted? Also PM me if you can with who you worked with at Pinehurst as I am number 6 on the list and I know 3 have been delivered so I should be ready to order mine I would think. Thanks for your help and nice pics. The black looks amazing.

·
Founder/Admin
26,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah 35% and i didnt get my car from pinehurst i got it from crown nissan in Greensboro NC.

yeah next week i will have the better pics from the shoot, these were just something i took with my own camera while the photographer took the good ones.

one pic is going to be used for a stencil art piece by these guys http://artftw.com/

1 - 20 of 35 Posts