Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone in the Mid-A have this exhaust? Wondering how loud it really is. I've seen the youtube video, but can't really tell how loud it is.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I will be out of town till next week. Either Monday or Tuesday will work for me. If not, we might have to wait another few weeks since I am taking off my dp, mid pipe, and exhaust and sending the car back to the dealership for a warranty check up on the steering column.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome. Sounds good. Let's shoot for a later date. Will be heading out of town next week. What do you think about the exhaust?

·
Registered
161 Posts
currently I have aam catless dp, aam mid pipe, meistershaft exhaust, and cobb. Love the exhaust, but might remove the DP. I like the added HP down pipe gives and how fast the turbo spools, however, not in love with the drone and smell that comes with it.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Its disgusting. Why do you think you see so many Meisterschaft exhaust FS threads.

Sounds like a borken tractor or something and drones. I was excited about hearing one for the first time...once the car was started and he got out, I just frowned and asked if he could please shut it down...immediatly

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
I have the exhaust and I admit I love it from the outside but on the inside its too damn loud! I always use my bluetooth and I can't talk while I'm driving. Other than that I think it sounds the best. In the next couple of months when it warms up I will be selling mine and getting a Greddy Titanium 94mm exhaust as I was told it is a lot quieter. Here is how my car sounds now.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AonnMRopZck&feature=related

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everyone. Can't wait to hear it. Sounds like it may be one of those love it or hate it exhausts.

·
Registered
67 Posts
thanks everyone. Can't wait to hear it. Sounds like it may be one of those love it or hate it exhausts.
All comes down to what the individual user deems "too loud". We had two local GTRs, one titanium and one SUS, with our full system that were DD'd. No complaints. We hope you like what you hear when you hear it in person. If you have any questions about it please feel free to contact us. :D

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All comes down to what the individual user deems "too loud". We had two local GTRs, one titanium and one SUS, with our full system that were DD'd. No complaints. We hope you like what you hear when you hear it in person. If you have any questions about it please feel free to contact us. :D
Will do. Thanks!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sorry to disappoint guys. I took off the exhaust and traded the car in for a 13. I think I am going to keep this car relatively stock. I have an aam dp, cobb, and the Meisterschaft exhaust that I am about to put up for sale in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Sorry to disappoint guys. I took off the exhaust and traded the car in for a 13. I think I am going to keep this car relatively stock. I have an aam dp, cobb, and the Meisterschaft exhaust that I am about to put up for sale in the next couple of days.
Congrats on the 13. How do you like it so far and how does it compare to your tuned GTR you just traded in? Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.