Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,934 Posts
Update: XTR CHRIS (Chris Giuffre) owner of XTR Performance lol

First of all I've had many positive experiences with members in this forum from helping me out to selling, trading and buying parts from each other. I remember when I had my Black Edition wheels up for a (Trade) for the Premium wheels. A member from San Diego agreed to send me his premium wheels at no cost to Boston, and after I install them I would send my BE wheels to him. I was completely surprised how that member trusted that I would actually send my wheels to him. Then I became more involved in the forum and found out how most of the gtrlife-ers are trustworthy & helpful until this incident from a member (X) that I won't mention his name for now, hoping he would respond to me and pay me.

I'm definitely at fault as well in this situation (so please save the “you shouldn’t have…†I know). I did not expect this. I've sold many parts to members in the past, but before I ask for payment (because I do not know how much shipping costs, and I would rather get paid when I'm heading out to Fedex so I won't leave the person who paid me to wait until I find a day to ship parts) I normally keep in contact with the buyers and ask for the payment after I head out to fedex and find out the cost of shipping. Once I do, I notify the member/buyer and I get quick replies from all my previous buyers and the payment. Then I ship the part.
Member (X), who is apparently an owner of a performance shop, PM'd me on Sep 7, 2015 to purchase my Premium wheels for $1,500 shipped. I agreed and told him to send me his zipcode, he quickly replied. The next day fedex was shut for holiday so I pm'd him and told him I'll do it the day after, and also asked for shipping details. Again replying quickly, gave me his details and 2 phone number, he said one is not working now and the other is the shop number ask for me.
I told him once I head out to Fedex, I'll ask for payment (because I don't want the payment unless I'm sure the part can be shipped and no issues…you never know). Again quickly responding "Sounds good to me".

I was very busy that day, but really wanted to get the wheels out. I borrowed my friends’ car to fit the wheels and pm'd Member X telling him that I'm on my way to ship the wheels...no response! I packed the wheels, kept trying to call that number to ask for him, straight to voicemail. I honestly did not know that this member would screw me over. I had an important appointment coming up, and could not take back the wheels to my apartment and give the car back. I had no option but to trust this person to respond later and pay me. So I shipped the wheels anyway. Sent him tracking number. no answer for the next couple of days. I tracked the shipment, he got the wheels. On the 14th, early morning I called the number that apparently doesn't work, and he answered and told me "yeah hey sorry I never got the chance to see the wheels...I'll check them out and send you the money†Today I call and text all morning. Called again, this evening he answered and I asked for a bank transfer since his paypal is blocked. Long story short, I was ignored, texts went back and forth I will post a few screenshots.
I could involve lawyers in this matter, but I would appreciate a better way to resolve this.

Last convo we had on the phone was last week and he told me that he sold his laptop and will send the money end of week... guess what? Nothing.

2yv2w0p.jpg

91fccg.jpg

30vjjb8.jpg

2h84l8z.jpg

29q03no.jpg

29ct3wy.jpg

2iw7fd5.jpg

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope so. It's been nearly 2 months now. Funny thing is that he says he doesn't have $1,500 i even told him to just send $1,000 and were good. He says I don't even have 1K. Just to let you know he supposedly has his performance shop as well as a modified GTR, with a wrap, wheels etc... so cmon, you don't have 1K?

·
Registered
923 Posts
Trust me this guy is a piece of shit.

If that's really how it went this son of a bitch is the exact type of bitch you shouldn't deal with, just bash his head in and make sure he can't pull stuff like that to others.

What a bitch.

I would find this asshole.

Sorry but when moneys involved..

·
Registered
941 Posts
Fucking scumbag ... It's pricks like this that ruin it for everyone !!!

Iv been burned before trusting folks that weren't worthy of my trust or time , he clearly says that he's not going to pay ... That's receiving goods through deceit ... What he doesn't understand is he will end up paying , it's up too him whether it's the $1500 or that and court costs !!!

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
why on earth would you even ship something without full payment is beyond me even if you were going to be out of town or whatever. they would just have to wait till you got back.
Read again, I trust this community and never been scammed like this. I had no option that day and an important appointment to get to, so it was impossible to take the wheels back from Fedex etc... I just had to trust that guy and fell for it

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Sucks man sorry to hear that.....but u did nothing wrong in my book you decide to trust someone in the forum and thats honorable on your part it suck that in soc2today nobody is like that but it even sucks more that this dude is fing it up for everybody else. Put him on blast but still get your money f that l would go to his job lol

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sucks man sorry to hear that.....but u did nothing wrong in my book you decide to trust someone in the forum and thats honorable on your part it suck that in soc2today nobody is like that but it even sucks more that this dude is fing it up for everybody else. Put him on blast but still get your money f that l would go to his job lol
Thanks man, at this point im just hoping he gives up stalling me and just pay me back

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I would involve there local police....dont know were gis from but in ny a theft of over 1k is a felony plus his a business owner if thats even tru. I personally just pop up at his shop then see what he has to say never f around with ppl cash we all have bills to pay his not the only one whats and ass....shit like thus gets me tight

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I would involve there local police....dont know were gis from but in ny a theft of over 1k is a felony plus his a business owner if thats even tru. I personally just pop up at his shop then see what he has to say never f around with ppl cash we all have bills to pay his not the only one whats and ass....shit like thus gets me tight
Ok so one member told me that he went out of business but it doesn't say anything. The address I shipped the wheels to is in NJ. I thought of contacting the police, but is it actually considered theft since I decided to trust and send the wheels before getting the payment?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Ok so one member told me that he went out of business but it doesn't say anything. The address I shipped the wheels to is in NJ. I thought of contacting the police, but is it actually considered theft since I decided to trust and send the wheels before getting the payment?
Worth a google search lm not sure how it plays out in jersey wish l could help u out man......ur a good dude not many ppl out there like urself

1 - 20 of 150 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.