Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let those near Bellevue/Seattle know that Metropolitan detail has worked on several GT-Rs including mine for full front clip clear bra, clearplex windshield protection, window tint and of course professional detail work. Not only are they good at what they do but they maintain a level of customer service that is hard to come by nowadays. I encountered a couple of issues with my car that Metropolitan really stepped up and is taking good care of me despite the product manufacturers not. So not only will I continue to take my cars to them for a variety of the many services they provide but I will also continue to recommend their services to everyone I can. Ask for Jonathan or Benjamin and they will definitely take care of you.

Come on guys lets get cleaned up, wrapped and prepped for the drives I am really looking forward to this summer!

·
Registered
190 Posts
I just wanted to let those near Bellevue/Seattle know that Metropolitan detail has worked on several GT-Rs including mine for full front clip clear bra, clearplex windshield protection, window tint and of course professional detail work. Not only are they good at what they do but they maintain a level of customer service that is hard to come by nowadays. I encountered a couple of issues with my car that Metropolitan really stepped up and is taking good care of me despite the product manufacturers not. So not only will I continue to take my cars to them for a variety of the many services they provide but I will also continue to recommend their services to everyone I can. Ask for Jonathan or Benjamin and they will definitely take care of you.

Come on guys lets get cleaned up, wrapped and prepped for the drives I am really looking forward to this summer!
Good pricing as well? What's the turn around time? Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Evan, thats interesting...I didn't have a great experience with them. I thought they were a little too slick, and their prices above average. I ended up having my work done at Park Place for significantly less, with very good follow up service. Sorry for thread jacking...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Evan, thats interesting...I didn't have a great experience with them. I thought they were a little too slick, and their prices above average. I ended up having my work done at Park Place for significantly less, with very good follow up service. Sorry for thread jacking...
What was the pricing at park place?

·
Registered
872 Posts
What was the pricing at park place?
Call over there and talk to Ben, he is the lead ventureshield installer. Tell him that Alex referred you and said you could get half off
if you are looking for a detail Ask for Joey and say GTR Alex told you to call.
I take all my cars there, and they have treated me very well.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
i've heard metro does good work, but they can be pricey. they quoted me some vinyl work and it was 3x the cost of other places. must be that bellevue luxury tax ;)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Call over there and talk to Ben, he is the lead ventureshield installer. Tell him that Alex referred you and said you could get half off
if you are looking for a detail Ask for Joey and say GTR Alex told you to call.
I take all my cars there, and they have treated me very well.
Thanks again NWapache will call this weekend!

·
Registered
872 Posts
i've heard metro does good work, but they can be pricey. they quoted me some vinyl work and it was 3x the cost of other places. must be that bellevue luxury tax ;)
That was the problem I had with them...too slick

@ Wingnut, no problem... Let me know your feedback.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts