Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Good write up. Do you or anyone else care to speculate on how these tires will perform with an occasional AutoX?

·
Registered
199 Posts
The answer is nothing is significantly stickier than the OEM Dunlops other than drag radials or slicks. However, what I'm trying to say is that the PSS will perform just as well as your Dunlops under the parameters you have given, except that they are cheaper, quieter, more comfortable, last longer, are better in the rain, and tire shops won't scratch up the wheels when putting them on (2 out of the 3 times I've had runflats put on, at least 1 wheel ended up getting scratched). So for a daily driven GTR, there is no better tire out there than the PSS in my opinion.
Indeed, that's fair. But, coming from (R888) 285f, and 315r lowered, what looks as good if not better? I'm afraid that by going with a 285sq setup the rears will look stretched. Moreover, if I go with 295sq I will likely rub in front but look "ok" in the rear. This spoils my plan to "rotate" in order to get the max life out of the tires. I guess I want my cake, and..............

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.