Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have tried and searched a few times with no avail for the answer to my question so here goes...

I am getting new wheels for my car and sizes are as follows 20x10 front and 20x12 rear... Now my question is will the Michelin PSS 295/35/20 front and 345/30/20 rear fit? I am almost positive that the rears won't be too much of a problem but my main concern is the fronts? The Michelin PSS 295/35 is a very wide tire... I don't want it to rub on my fender? Has anyone tried fitting the Michelin PSS 295/35/20 or same size but different brand tire in the front? Keep in mind I DON'T have wide fenders... I am on STOCK fenders and don't feel like going to a wide fender at least not right now...

Thanks guys!!!

Steve

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
if your fronts are et30 or higher, you will be fine. otherwise, you will need a camber arms to increase the adjustment range of camber.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I believe they are et35 front and et20 rear

Steve
Are these Volk G12 wheels?

I am itching to get a set of PSS' on my car but I am only interested in the stock tire sizes or the commonly used R888 sizes (285/35 & 315/30), neither of which are available in the PSS :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts