Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
I am also running the PSS 315 20's on my 2010 GT-R and can attest to their longevity and overall performance.

At the end of last years One Lap with around 4000 miles on them, I set a new Dry Skidpad Record of 1.12G's at the Tire Rack...The factory Dunlops are a great tire as well but don't seem to hold up under heavy track use. The PSS is really my only choice for a high performance street tire on any car.

·
Registered
135 Posts
The Ferrari Spec is what Leh and i both used.
It has some secret sauce in it and comes with less tread depth than a regular PSS. As well it is an XL Load tire so it works well with the GT-R's extra Lbs....Mine looked nearly new after 4000miles on One Lap.

Yes we both ran Passport JDM fenders to clear them.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I can tell you the Ferrari Spec 315 PSS tires are faster than the stock Dunlops.
They also must have a stiffer sidewall than the 285's because they are nearly as stiff as a runflat.

At Road America 2 years ago on OneLap from a standing start we did 3 laps on the long course with the motorcycle chicane and averaged 2:51 laps and that was on tires slower than the stock Dunlops. I would guess at RA these PSS tires should be 3-4 seconds faster per lap with the chicane.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.