Nissan GT-R Forum banner
121 - 136 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Haha that is crazy that you came in just a day later, I knew the white and the GMG one would go quick! If you want to meet up sometime just let me know.

Brandon
Salesman told me that a Nismo model is inbound, but it is already sold. They claim the new owner paid quite a bit over MSRP for it. One salesman said +$25k, another said +$30k. Should be a sick car though. I believe he said it was Black.

Dan.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Salesman told me that a Nismo model is inbound, but it is already sold. They claim the new owner paid quite a bit over MSRP for it. One salesman said +$25k, another said +$30k. Should be a sick car though. I believe he said it was Black.

Dan.
Oh sick, looks like that may be a good chance for me to see one in person...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey guy I'm new to the forum in the process of getting approved. If I'm blessed to get this beast where do you suggest I go for service. I don't mind traveling a little I'm in the white marsh/Towson area

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Hey guy I'm new to the forum in the process of getting approved. If I'm blessed to get this beast where do you suggest I go for service. I don't mind traveling a little I'm in the white marsh/Towson area
I'm sure someone has already told you this, but the CarMax/Nissan in White Marsh has had a good GT-R Technician there (Andy), though I'm not sure if he's still there. When I lived in Montgomery County I brought my then '09 GT-R for scheduled service, oil changes, and the 18,000 mile transmission/differential service.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Herb Gordon Nissan Silver Spring for sales - Yay or Nay?
I initially put a deposit down on a '09 GT-R at Herb Gordon Nissan. Really nice sales staff, but they were not budging on the $20K markup they wanted on the vehicle. I eventually cancelled my deposit with them and went with Cowles Nissan in Woodbridge. I did bring my '09 to Herb Gordon for service, though. Their GT-R Technician really knew what he was doing. The problem is, anything other than POS, was very expensive ($200+ oil changes).

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Has anyone brought their GT-R into Nissan of Bowie recently? I was there yesterday, while we were buying a '15 Murano for the wife. The General Manager repeatedly asked me to bring my GT-R there for service. Not sure who the GT-R Tech is, and how well the dealership handles your vehicle. I would be mighty upset if they finished with the vehicle and parked into outside in the general customer parking area. I've had some dealerships do that, even after explicitly telling them to park it out in the middle of no where (I don't mind walking) if it's safe and someone won't try to break into it (remember, this is Bowie).

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nissan of Bowie gave me a bad feeling. I was in the market for a GTR a few weeks ago before I got mine in Dallas. I called them to ask about a 2012 they had and told them I wanted it for a certain price and they said come in we can work something out, after 20 minutes of me explaining I didn't want to waste anyone's time and that I really wanted to know if they would lower the price or not they said we can work with you come on in. So I drove there after work one day saw the car and said okay what can you lower the price to, they wouldn't budge $1 not even a dollar. I said well thanks for wasting my time you could have been honest with me over the phone, flew to Dallas 2 days later and picked up a 2012 for $9k less than they were asking.

·
Banned
10 Posts
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]Hello Godvilla Drivers! I work at a dealership in Durham North Carolina! I have a 2015 Premium Gtr. Black with Premium red leather package! Does anyone know of someone thats looking for a Brand New GTR Please let me know! sticker on it is $100,000 out the door!. I'll make you a hellva deal![/background]

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]Hello Godvilla Drivers! I work at a dealership in Durham North Carolina! I have a 2015 Premium Gtr. Black with Premium red leather package! Does anyone know of someone thats looking for a Brand New GTR Please let me know! sticker on it is $100,000 out the door!. I'll make you a hellva deal![/background]
This is for board members to post feedback about their experiences regarding Mid-Atlantic area Nissan dealers. You might want to consider posting this in the Vendors GT-R's For Sale section.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I have my 24-month POS next month. Since it's not money out of my pocket, I can take it to any Nissan dealer. I'm looking for inputs on which Nissan dealer in the DC area to take it to. I've had my '14 GT-R at the Fairfax Nissan dealer, and the GT-R technician there was also a GT-R owner, I believe.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have my 24-month POS next month. Since it's not money out of my pocket, I can take it to any Nissan dealer. I'm looking for inputs on which Nissan dealer in the DC area to take it to. I've had my '14 GT-R at the Fairfax Nissan dealer, and the GT-R technician there was also a GT-R owner, I believe.
If it is convenient for you, I'd stick with Brown's Nissan in Fairfax. The GT-R tech there is named Yusof and is a GT-R owner. Great guy. When you call to schedule, ask to speak to the service writer Jermaine.

Dan.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Interesting reading old discussions where buyers were paying over MSRP in 08-09-10. It seems to me all the same dealers are still there selling GTRs albeit at different price points.
MSRP plus 20K in 08 or 09 and MSRP - 10K -10K incentive on 2014s. I think 5K incentive on 15s?
Is German Town Criswell a highly reputed dealer for sales?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Anyone have any experience with Classic Nissan of Statesville NC? There the closest dealer to me with some experience with GTR's that I know of (Unless the dealership in Hickory is). I live in Wilkesboro NC currently and would travel further if it meant the dealership taking greater care with my car.

·
Another GT-R
253 Posts
I think I might be back in the market soon for my third GTR. I currently have a deposit for a 991.2 GT3 with Len Stoler Porsche, but after talking with my better half, I think the timing isn't quite right for that type of spend based on some things we have going on. She said she's ok if I get another GTR, however. :wink: So, I want to buy from a local dealer this time instead of an out of state dealer. I see many have had decent experiences with Nissan of White Marsh. I live in Severn and the commute to White Marsh isn't too bad. Can someone recommend a sales person at the dealer? I'd rather contact someone directly instead of calling their general sales line.

Thanks

121 - 136 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.