Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw two GTR's on the road today while driving one of my other vehicles and was motivated to start this thread. This is the first time I've ever seen two GTR's on the road on the same day aside from local meets.

The first one was red, driving rather spirited, on 695 and exited onto 795. I was able to tell that it wasn't [email protected] The second GTR was black and was on the inner loop of 695 by Interstate 83.

Are either of you members?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I also saw 2 gtr's on the road recently. This was Tuesday 6/15. One of 66west older gent driving a gmg near 123. 2nd one on route 29 near Fairfax hs younger dude driving a black one. Anyone here?

·
Who Dat !
7,797 Posts
Jeremys car is in the shop. Aam is by you... Must be mike and a clients car

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jeremys car is in the shop. Aam is by you... Must be mike and a clients car
May have been an AAM customer but the red GTR wasn't Mike unless he changed his rims to the darker ones like you and I have. Plus I saw the black one a good 3-4 hours after seeing the red.

·
Who Dat !
7,797 Posts
Oh gotcha ... Thought they were driving together

·
Who Dat !
7,797 Posts
Don't think I have an "Andy" on our roll call thread

·
Who Dat !
7,797 Posts
there is a grey one I see from time to time in Germantown.... I didnt know there was another GTR in my neighborhood??

·
OnTrack Maniac
1,654 Posts
I honestly NEVER see any GT-R's on the street. I think I saw one 1 year back and it was grey. At meets I see you guys, but never on the streets.

Zeus
+1

The only one I've ever seen on the street was on the road just outside of VIR (coming from the track, I'm guessing).

·
Registered
142 Posts
09:30 66 West

Me: Teasing a 3-series BMW while trolling for STi's & Evo's on the way to work (GT-R's are hungry in the morning!). Looking 1/4 mile down the road "What the h3!! is that? Modded Vette? Strange lines, 4 round tail lights...ooh, ooh, I know...GT-R. Move to right lane.

You: Off ramp 495 North. Super Silver GT-R, stuck in traffic. I know the feeling.

Me: Waving as I continue past, FTW (hahaha).

If you see this maybe we can get some coffee?

1 - 20 of 410 Posts