Nissan GT-R Forum banner
361 - 380 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Was driving down M St in Georgetown earlier tonight and surprising came across two other GT-Rs also driving around on M St. Anyone here? One was a Silver CBA that I drove over the Key Bridge with and the other was a black DBA.

·
design+engineering
25 Posts
There is a black GT-R (black edition it seems) parked in my garage in Columbia Heights now. Anyone on here? Nice to see a city driven car - looks like a daily.

·
Auto detailer
297 Posts
I spotted 20 GTRs in NOVA today... what dreams are made of.

·
Registered
276 Posts
So what do all the people in the nice cars in Georgetown do? I would assume shopping and clubbing, but some times it just seems like they drive up and down M Street just to have fun. Which is awesome too. I'm just wondering.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Last night at about 8:00 pm I was sitting at a stop light on Pleasant Valley road turning left onto Lee Highway (highway 29). I looked to my left and I saw a gray GTR make a right onto Pleasant Valley road heading the opposite way of me toward/through the Virginia Run neighborhood. The GTR appeared to be a CBA, but I'm not 100% sure. I've seen this GTR multiple times at the same spot turning right into Pleasant Valley while I was sitting at the light! Anyone?

·
Auto detailer
297 Posts
Saw a matte black GTR at Spring Fest today in the parking lot and Vics black GTR inside the show looking stunning.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Last night at about 8:00 pm I was sitting at a stop light on Pleasant Valley road turning left onto Lee Highway (highway 29). I looked to my left and I saw a gray GTR make a right onto Pleasant Valley road heading the opposite way of me toward/through the Virginia Run neighborhood. The GTR appeared to be a CBA, but I'm not 100% sure. I've seen this GTR multiple times at the same spot turning right into Pleasant Valley while I was sitting at the light! Anyone?
could be possibly me if u meant gunmetal by "gray"..

361 - 380 of 410 Posts