Nissan GT-R Forum banner
381 - 400 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Was driving by Pleasant Valley Golf course on Pleasant Valley road and saw a white GTR parked in the lot. There was actually a Bentley Continental GT and a brand new Camaro ZL1 parked on the spots right across from it

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks
I am surprised you were able to notice all of those cars there with just a drive by. My car has a Modesta coating so it makes the pearl in the paint really pop.
Ya man I'm always on the lookout for nice cars whenever I'm out. Plus I wasn't driving this time, I was in the passenger seat so I had plenty of time to scan the parking lot.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Coming from Bowie in my white GTR happened to look in my rear view mirror I see a black GTR right behind me. It is a member here and is a black '13 black edition with adv wheels I think. Talked briefly at a stop light. Looked awesome with the wheels.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Coming from Bowie in my white GTR happened to look in my rear view mirror I see a black GTR right behind me. It is a member here and is a black '13 black edition with adv wheels I think. Talked briefly at a stop light. Looked awesome with the wheels.
I saw him driving through annapolis early last week near the mall....

381 - 400 of 410 Posts