Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to share with you guys the vid our group made during our mile run in the Philippines. hope you enjoy. there are some GTR content.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mA0URi4lfo&hd=1

·
Registered
755 Posts
Subic...I'm sure if you "paid" the right people you can have it done at Clark...
Dont that have a drag strip setup at Clark? I remember when I lived in Subic, we would go to Angeles to get our cars worked on and one of the shops had some fairly nice American Muscle that they would take to the races periodically.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I LOVE IT. I have some very good Phlip friends and they are all car nuts. I got to show them this video.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Excellent video, great production quality!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
lol killing it in the motherland ...crazyyy....where are you guys from...im gonna be going over there soon..maybe we can do some runs together
Oh yeah? In what,your rickshaw?
LMAO!

·
R36 Member
6,049 Posts
whoa! that photography, sound design, 3D comp, and directing along with the tastefulness of the cars and the feel (including that slo-mo girl walk) were all just perfect. brought me to tears on the inside while on the outside my jaw was dropped and frozen.

much appreciation from a fellow multimedia guy!

·
Seems Legit
2,476 Posts
Top notch editing ;)

More vids please

·
Registered
224 Posts
Got there too late. It rained mid day and people started to leave early. Met up with jeff though. I hope trackhos would organize another one again soon .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.