Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
First Name: Paul
Price: 800 OBO PRICE DROP TO: 650.00 600.00 local pickup.
Reason for Selling: Switched midpipes. This is sitting in my garage.
Prefer Local Pickup - but will ship if price reasonable.

**************************************************************************************************************************

I have a USED Mine's Straight Converter (resonated midpipe) for sale. Only used for about 10k miles. It is in very good condition. NO DENTS. NO DINGS. Some very minor surface scratches. (see pics) Otherwise it's in great shape. I have both gaskets for the 70mm ends. I don't have a gasket for the other end. Any muffler shop can make you a new gasket for 10.00 though.

Here is a direct link to a listing for more information: http://www.speedfors...8.html?cPath=27

Mine's have designed and developed the Straight Pipe to further increase power and response at high rpm during circuit run while it makes the car lighter by removing the catalyzer. Installation is a simple bolt-on procedure.
EDIT: Here's an exhaust clip with the Mine's midpipe and my TiTek Ti exhaust.

See light scratches. Probably could be polished out.

·
Registered
455 Posts
does this pass inspection / emissions in TX with the midpipe cat removed (assuming you had stock DPs)? Don't want to have to take it off and put it back on every year for inspections.

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
If i didnt have a Greddy 94mm id be all over this. GLWS

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.