Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MIR track rental at Buds Creek, MD on October 18th (Thursday), all day rental from 9am-5pm hosted by BMW Alliance DMV. $100 per vehicle gets you as many passes as you want. Helmet is required and can rent one at OGRACING in sterling for $35. They will NOT rent at MIR.

Please pay via paypal to [email protected] In case this event gets cancelled due to bad weather, you will be refunded via paypal. If you have any questions, please email Wendy, [email protected]

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
Man! Looks like you guys have lots of track rentals going on up there in the next couple of months!

I need to see if I can get up there for one of them.

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
Paging **MD-GTR**!!!

Sorry Mac I had too haha Need to see a good number out of that car.

-Adam
I spoke to Mac on the phone this morning and he is 90% - 95% sure he will be attending as of today

·
Registered
588 Posts
Adam your too much.....lol

I do plan on making it out and finally getting some 1/4 mile #'s out the car.
Just need to make some final tweaks and it should be good to go.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Adam your too much.....lol

I do plan on making it out and finally getting some 1/4 mile #'s out the car.
Just need to make some final tweaks and it should be good to go.
Just want to see a good number out of that car. You defiantly deserve it man and I am sure you agree even though you won't say it

If all goes well and you can make it drinks on me when I come back down for WCF.

-Adam

·
Vendor
195 Posts
Just want to see a good number out of that car. You defiantly deserve it man and I am sure you agree even though you won't say it

If all goes well and you can make it drinks on me when I come back down for WCF.

-Adam
From Facebook, posted by Khoi
to all AAM customer attending, we will meet our end of the bargain by providing trackside assistance (Mike, president, and Brad, production supervisor/lead tech will be present). Oh and we will be grilling out too, providing lunch, AAM customers first then everyone else :D

I'm really excited to see Mac run good numbers too, he was doing very well at Atco and with a few more tweaks I believe we can get some real solid numbers down.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.