Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I'm new to the forum but have been a proud GT-R owner since October 2013. I've got a '14 Premium with Super Silver paint and the red amber leather interior; an absolute beautiful car. I live in a small town in-between KC and Columbia; I've only see a couple of GT-R's around but I know you guys are out there. I'm all stock for now but plan on doing some mods in the very near future!

Any other Show-me bros on the forum?

· GTR-KID
652 Posts
Hello Show-Me Bro's, WE have a '13 Deep Blue Metallic over here in STL. Either of you planning on coming to SCTO here in spring?

· GTR-KID
652 Posts
There's supposed to be a few here in STL, but we never really see them out

· GTR-KID
652 Posts
I'm in St. Charles with 2010 FBO E85.
Are you planning on coming to Street Car Takeover this weekend? Would love to see your car

· Registered
20 Posts
Are you planning on coming to Street Car Takeover this weekend? Would love to see your car
Haven't heard anything about it. Will Google and see if I can attend.

· Registered
20 Posts
Franzcars,

Who locally has done the work and tuning on your car?

Thanks,
Mike

· GTR-KID
652 Posts
Franzcars,

Who locally has done the work and tuning on your car?

Thanks,
Mike
I do all the small stuff myself, and have Andy T at West Peoria Performance do anything big. However all of the other local GTR's go to Ahmed at Habibi Motorsports at Page and Lindberg for their work and maintenance. And Ben Linney did my Etune and who Ahmed uses

If you go to him tell him Justin Franz sent you and he'll take care of you.

· Registered
20 Posts
I do all the small stuff myself, and have Andy T at West Peoria Performance do anything big. However all of the other local GTR's go to Ahmed at Habibi Motorsports at Page and Lindberg for their work and maintenance. And Ben Linney did my Etune and who Ahmed uses

If you go to him tell him Justin Franz sent you and he'll take care of you.
Thanks Justin, I have an apt with Ahmed on Tuesday morning.

· Registered
125 Posts
You guys all still in MO? I live in St Charles new to MO ... I know its an older thread just though I would check....

· Registered
125 Posts
Yesssss! I'm going to consider you guys friends lol trying to find my way around this place

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.