Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,468 Posts
this morning dad woke me up, mom wasnt responding at all

spent all day at the hospital....

shes been fighting with cancer for about 3 years...

her right side (leg/arm) isnt responding at all.... and she cant talk.... she can hear us but cant respond...

doctors say she might live few days... but were hoping theyre wrong and recovers fast

im only 20 and this is the one of the worst days of my life

off too bed, been long day

·
Gojira driver
929 Posts
Wow, cancer AND now a stroke! That's rough. All the best to your mom!

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
sad to read about your mom, I know the feeling since my mom had cancer and was very sick. I hope your mom recovers soon, spend all the time you can with her.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
PM me if you need any support my friend. I lost my best friend yesterday and know a little bit of the agony you are going through. My prayers are to you today.

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Hope she gets well soon

·
Premium Member
9,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys

off to the hospital again

i think for sure shell never been able to speak again.. so :( but then anything can happen

·
Super Moderator
3,445 Posts
Sorry to hear this man. A stroke is a toughey. Have the doctors given any indication on how severe the stroke was?

·
AMGfan
2,786 Posts
Bro...I feel for you. I was in the same shoes you were 7 years ago with my Mom. She went in for a mild heart attack and stroked on the cardiac cath table...it's been awhile but with the recent passing of my Dad all those memories have come back...

Stay strong for the rest of your family...at this point you are probably in a state shock...it may not feel like it because you are busy going to the hospital...waiting...talking to family...talking to doctors...holding your Mom's hand and caressing her face. I can not say anything to you that will ease your anxiety or stress...only family and friends will help in this situation and keeping thoughts of your Mom in good health will keep you going. Pray...and let God take care of her in whatever path she may take...back to your family or with Him.

Just know the NAGTROC family will be praying for her and your family...

Jon

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Bro...I feel for you. I was in the same shoes you were 7 years ago with my Mom. She went in for a mild heart attack and stroked on the cardiac cath table...it's been awhile but with the recent passing of my Dad all those memories have come back...

Stay strong for the rest of your family...at this point you are probably in a state shock...it may not feel like it because you are busy going to the hospital...waiting...talking to family...talking to doctors...holding your Mom's hand and caressing her face. I can not say anything to you that will ease your anxiety or stress...only family and friends will help in this situation and keeping thoughts of your Mom in good health will keep you going. Pray...and let God take care of her in whatever path she may take...back to your family or with Him.

Just know the NAGTROC family will be praying for her and your family...

Jon
Extremely well said Jon.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that man, best of luck, i hope your mom recovers from this. Im 20 as well cant imagine losing my mom.

·
2010 Black Premium
112 Posts
Things like this serve to remind us that nothing in our lives is permanent, that no one lives forever, and that you must enjoy and appreciate the people and experiences that come to you every single day because you don't know what may happen tomorrow. Cars, boats, houses, money - yeah, that stuff is all great - but it's your mom, dad, brother, sister, wife, husband, kids, friends that really matter.

Matt

·
Registered
812 Posts
Same here, I hope your mom feels better bro and will definitely keep her in my prayers. Your not alone bro, my grandmother passed away before Christmas.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Sorry to hear this. Can she communicate? Hopefully she'll hang in there and still be in good spirits. I have been lucky to not have experienced much death in my life and every time was with older relatives. I can't imagine what you are going through. It sounds like since she can hear she knows you guys are telling you how much yo ulove her and that I am sure is a great thing for her to hear... Hoping for the best for all of you.

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Sorry to hear this... Stay strong, young man.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts