Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i'm aware that a similar thread exists but i posted something and nobody ever replied so i figured i'd revive the topic. It's a little early to be posting this but i'm just too excited to wait. I'm going to be getting my '13 gt-r mid june and i was wondering if any montreal owners would be interested in meeting at that time and possibly planning a day drive? Again, i know june is in like 3 months, but i'm just too excited to wait closer to the date. A friend of mine who lives downtown may join as well, he's got a '10 gt-r.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no problem and thanks! A friend of mine was talking about going to toronto this summer maybe we can plan something because i won't want to follow her while she does whatever girl thing she wants to do over there.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like I was saying, there should be quite a lot of GTR in Montreal area this summer,
Maximatt, franky222, im im
Marc
sweet we should organize something this summer then!

·
Yoga Instructor. 1964 Fiat 500 owner. Creator at B
292 Posts
I'll keep an eye out for any Toronto meets. If you Montreal guys are doing a GP weekend meet up somewhere then I hope to be there too :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Dedesa,

Congrats on your purchase I would love hook up with other GT-R owners during the summer like Marc said we have a few more cars this summer...If you have any questions shoot me a email..... where are you getting your car from b/c I know Spinelli has a 12 GMG and a 13 Blue
Good luck.

Shawn

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey max! i got it from chomedy nissan...they took me on a roller coaster ride and i didn't think i'd be getting the 2013 i wanted (blue premium)..i told them i'd go elsewhere (then called spinelli and told them i wanted a blue one) they said it wouldn't be a problem. After that chomedy called me back and said they could make it happen for june if i put a 5k down payment (which i did). i hope spinelli didn't order the blue because of my one time call :s. but anyways its a gt-r it'll sell for sure. Too bad i won't be the only one with a blue one though lol! And thanks for the support I couldn't tell you how many people are hating on me because of lack of proof yada yada.

I said max..but i should've said shawn..sorry!

·
Stealth
550 Posts
I am also getting my car this summer, would be fun to meet up!

·
Registered
468 Posts
I am in Ottawa but go down to Montreal quite a bit so would love to meet up if it happens.
I have a 2012 white GTR (stock for now).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi

I have a white 2012 Gtr and im sooooo down for a meet!!!!!! I live in laval so when ever everybody is down let me know cause im there for sure!!!!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
goldenboy where in laval?? We definitely need to go to the car meets at the mega centre off the 13 on weeknights :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
centropolis laval! Guy in my building has a grey 2010 and i see another supersilver 2013 in my area all the the time! When are the meets at the mega centre? im down to go ... I was planning to go to julep on thursdays if we can get all of us to go one night it would be sickkkkkk!!!

·
Stealth
550 Posts
centropolis laval! Guy in my building has a grey 2010 and i see another supersilver 2013 in my area all the the time! When are the meets at the mega centre? im down to go ... I was planning to go to julep on thursdays if we can get all of us to go one night it would be sickkkkkk!!!
The left entrance of Julep is definitely going to scratch the front splitter, just be careful. LOL.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Any of you guys planning to track this summer?
I am planning doing about 4 le circuit monttremblant,a couple of ste eustache and icar,
Would be fun to track with other gtr 's !

·
Registered
166 Posts
Any of you guys planning to track this summer?
I am planning doing about 4 le circuit monttremblant,a couple of ste eustache and icar,
Would be fun to track with other gtr 's !
franky ya I'm talking about the walmart in st-dorothee i live a second from there. And ya LOTS of ricers lol i wa hoping we could change that :D. And thursday would be cool except i'll be the only one with no gtr yet :'( ONE MORE MONTH!

And marc i was planning on going to tremblant this summer to get my racing license after i found out i can get insurance there for the track, i was actually talking to franky about that earlier :p

·
Registered
54 Posts
The weather is getting better guys we have to get together for our GT-R meet soon, does everyone have there cars out?..off topic does anyone have info on a Ferrari F40 in Montreal, saw it on St.Charles in the west island, sick sick ride I was shocked to see one in person.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts