Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
T1 Race Development
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen anything out there about the new Drive Shaft Shop axle upgrades for the GTR. 1000+hp seems to be more and more common now days and things are breaking, some that you hear of and some that you don't. As the exciting world of launch control control progresses, broken axles and differential housings are going to become more and more common.

Luckily there are options! We've been working with DSS for over 10 years and they've taken almost every market that was doomed with axle problems to problem free racing. By far one of the best companies i've ever worked with in this industry, great people and great service and they stand behind their products 100%.

Check them out.

http://www.t1racedevelopment.com/index.php/en/blog/GTR-Drivetrain-Upgrades-Now-Available-From-T1-and-DSS.html

·
Registered
463 Posts
tony,
good looking stuff.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I haven't seen anything out there about the new Drive Shaft Shop axle upgrades for the GTR. 1000+hp seems to be more and more common now days and things are breaking, some that you hear of and some that you don't. As the exciting world of launch control control progresses, broken axles and differential housings are going to become more and more common.

Luckily there are options! We've been working with DSS for over 10 years and they've taken almost every market that was doomed with axle problems to problem free racing. By far one of the best companies i've ever worked with in this industry, great people and great service and they stand behind their products 100%.

Check them out.

http://www.t1racedev...T1-and-DSS.html
Agree - used their upgraded axles on my 2003 Mustang Cobra with no issues - stock axle snapped on very first pass in Budds Creek, MD (MIR)

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
Been using their axles for years back since back in the 350Z days, when axles would snap like potato chips.
A must have upgrade for drag raced GT-R's.

·
Banned
746 Posts
No one worried about snapping diffs? A weak point has to be somewhere..

·
T1 Race Development
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All we can do is fix weak links as they pop up. Some people want to go as fast as possible and this is the path you take in doing so.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.