Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Founder
25,900 Posts
I wouldnt say any arnt desirable in their own way white is the most popular and most sold by far ( then black then silver) red is the least sold with less than 5 for 2015 and probably that little or less for 2016

most desirable is probably the matte gray since its now by request only but then again the long term upkeep of the paint is a factor. I had the opportunity to have mine in matte gray but turned it down

Ti is 100% essential if you are leaving it stock then again if you modding not sure why one would want the NISMO in the first place ( just my opinion)

· Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldnt say any arnt desirable in their own way white is the most popular and most sold by far ( then black then silver) red is the least sold with less than 5 for 2015 and probably that little or less for 2016
What's the weight difference between the exhausts. Is red a desirable color since there aren't many?

most desirable is probably the matte gray since its now by request only but then again the long term upkeep of the paint is a factor. I had the opportunity to have mine in matte gray but turned it down

Ti is 100% essential if you are leaving it stock then again if you modding not sure why one would want the NISMO in the first place ( just my opinion)

· Founder
25,900 Posts
I think its only around 12 lbs less. Nissan doesnt quote the weight with it but I found it on the japanese and it was roughly that

well red is the least sold regular color of the GTR anyway and most of the NISMO's were preordered and dealers probably didnt think many reds would sell

I think the extremely limited # of Red make it desirable as it looks pretty good in that color.. its not for me but swap out the orange front markers to clear and it works

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.