Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Cuban FlyBoy
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Cali!!!! For those of you not on the SOCAL/NORCAL Facebook pages where this has already been posted.

We are going to be doing a GTR Invasion to the Motor 4 Toys Charity Toy Drive in Woodland hills on Sunday December 1st. Please bring a new,unwrapped toy valued at least 10 dollars as well for the event. We are hoping for 50-60 GTR's and even have quite a few members from NorCal making the drive down that weekend for the event.

We will be rallying starting at 6:30am at the AMC Theatre located at 21801 Oxnard St, Woodland Hills, CA 91367 and rolling out of there by 6:50am to head to Anthem Blue Cross where the event will be held it is located at 21555 Oxnard St, Woodland Hills, CA
We have spoken with the person putting this all together and they will be able to accomodate us for parking, as long as we are all together in a group.

We will be grabbing some lunch and going for a Canyon Cruise immediatley after the event.

The motor 4 toys Event info can be found here,
https://www.facebook.com/events/536819089726420/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=calendar

Additional GTR specific Info will be kept updated here by HYPRPWR or myself as well as the facebook invite page
https://www.facebook.com/events/calendar#!/events/541759785917160/?ref_dashboard_filter=calendar

Attachments

·
hyprpwrphtgrphy.com
2,201 Posts
Canyon Cruise then lunch

We already have 25 cars going. Shooting to get that over 40.

DON'T FORGET TO BRING A TOY OVER $10

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm in!

·
hyprpwrphtgrphy.com
2,201 Posts
Looks like we're just over 30 confirmed!

·
Registered
628 Posts
I'll be at Toys for Tots. Unfortunately I won't be able to make the Lunch or Cruise. I look forward to doing more events with SocalGTR in the future.
Where's that taking place?

·
hyprpwrphtgrphy.com
2,201 Posts
I'll be at Toys for Tots. Unfortunately I won't be able to make the Lunch or Cruise. I look forward to doing more events with SocalGTR in the future.
You talking about the Motor4Toys event at SupercarSunday?

·
Registered
628 Posts
going to be fun. Driving up sunday morning.

·
hyprpwrphtgrphy.com
2,201 Posts
Make sure to bring a toy!

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
In Orange County on vacation this week so I'm going to come to the event tomorrow just to check it out

Watch out for the badass dodge journey rental car

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.