Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
AMGfan's thread gave me the idea for this, maybe there is an older thread, but we should try to update this thread.

I watch a TON of movies, and after seeing the responses to some of the other movie threads, I'm sure other people on here do too.

I would rather this be more of a "good movies to watch" thread, rather than a list of people's favorite movies. Let's try to keep updating it with movies we just watched on DVD or even theatres.

Add a X/10 rating

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll start:

Just watched "It's kind of a funny story". I did not remember seeing a preview for this in theatres, but it was on a movie channel the other night.

Its about a kid who wants to kill himself and checks into a mental ward, then gets trapped there for 5 days. The head nut job at 3 North is played by Zack Galifinakis (dk how it's spelt), who really makes this movie funny. There are a few other people in the movie I recognize, but no big A list actors.

The movie has a lot of laughs, and a good message, I would recommend watching it.

My rating 7.5/10

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just watched Contagion on blu-ray the other night

Its about a flu like epidemic that basically shuts down the planet.

Movie was good, but it does not have a good strong ending that you expect throughout the entire movie.

I give it a 7/10

·
<"))))><
3,706 Posts
Just got No Country for Old Men on Blueray and watched it again. I think it is a great movie. 8/10

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
"Girl with the Dragon tattoo" just saw it, 8.5/10

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Better Off Dead

·
Stop the persecution of Falun Gong
224 Posts
Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 1

It is good because my wife made me sit through it so all of you should have to as well.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts

·
Stop the persecution of Falun Gong
224 Posts
^^^^ That looks like more horrible, angsty teen garbage.

It's like Twilight survival games minus the vampires.

1 - 20 of 266 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.