Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Finally after a long time which seemed like waiting forever she has made it all the way from the US to Kuwait. It took loads of patience, paperwork, phone calls, e-mails, sms, faxes but it was all possible because of "MarketPlace Mod" who located the car i wanted and even haggled the dealer and got me a good price.

He also took the trouble in driving all the way from L.A to the dealer in CO to do the pre purchase inspection and take delivery of the car and he personally supervised the vehicle transportation from the dealer to long beach port in L.A, he was also kind enough to get my GT-R a nice cover and willall midpipe for free :)

He was honest, way beyond professional and he had done everything he promised he would do!

I would also like to extend my appreciation to my buddies "MC and tshawa" who answered all my questions and helped making this deal possible.

My endless appreciation and thankfulness all the way from Kuwait to the US does them so little in their favor. It was a pleasure doing business with you guys.

Here are some pictures:

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
Grats man! Shes a beauty. How long was the process total from purchase to arrival?

·
R35 Member
668 Posts
Mabrook buddy!!! Amazing news... Can't wait to meet her! Looks great mashallah....

Can't wait for you to join us... By the way we are doing a track day in March if you would like to join.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hi Flexting,
Glad to see another GTR in Kuwait! Mashallah alf alf mabrook looks amazing! Hope to see you soon inshallah. Tshawa, myself, and a bunch of GTR owners have a weekly meet, your welcome to join us.

·
R35 GT-R
2,070 Posts
Congrats! She's a beauty!

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
Mabrook! Thats awesome dude! Big props to the Market place mod! In all the forums I have been on that is a first I heard of a mod doing such a big favor. Well now it's time to see some cool videos! Have fun!

·
Registered
463 Posts
congrats on the car.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Interesting that you bought it from the GO automotive group. I am originally from Denver so GO is nice to see but I still refer to them as John Elway dealerships!

Great color too!
I'm a DU alumni, and I remember the John Elway dealerships. Too bad the name changed. I used to deal with one of them for my car during my college years.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.