Nissan GT-R Forum banner

My 97' R33 GTR Vspec

5K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Geoff84 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

My name is Kunal and I'm from Toronto. Here are a few pictures of my freshly imported skyline R33 GTR Vspec, a few modifications later....

From what I know, it is the first 1997 model in all of North America as it has just become legal to import in Canada this past March. I was lucky enough to buy one right around that time and have it land in April.

I have attached a picture of what it looked like in the Japanese Dealer Auctions prior to me bidding on it....had only 75,400KM at the time.

It was put on insurance at the start of July and i've been enjoying it every chance I get...now sitting at 81,500KM.

I always wanted to make an account here but the big reason for me coming here today is to invite you all to GTRCanada.com's annual SkyCruise. Please check the Canadian GTR section for more info.

In the past, it has been strictly Skylines but now that I am part of organizing it, I really do think that we should get our NAGTROC brothers out to enjoy the cruise as well. I'm sure people would love to see all the "R" generations cruising together.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Motorex brought a bunch in "legally" years back in the USA.

#5 ·
Hey Kunal

Love your R33 - Im also from Toronto and I think your probably the first one I have seen that imported a V SPEC R33 (I could be wrong)

Anyhow Congradulations !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.