Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
This was shot at yesterday's Airstrip Shootout by Shift-S3ctor at the Trona airport in Trona, CA.

This is the same E900 that the famous Kisco used to own.

My tune was done the night before the event by COBB SoCal. Still have some revising to do this week. I don't have final numbers on C16 but on 91 I made 787whp at 21. On C16, I'm at 24psi.

Had the pleasure of meeting Chris who trailered his car all the way from Florida! Great guy to say the least.

and here is a teaser of the event.... MUCH more video to come.....

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Also, congrats to Chris for taking first place at the event out of 75 cars. I was two cars behind, coming in at 3rd place.

The final run of the 2nd place car (996 turbo) and Chris's car will be posted sometime today or tomorrow (not my footage).

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
24psi?? Nico , Im running 28-29psi .. you left a solid 60-80whp on the table trust me!

When I dynoed on a mustang dyno here in vegas car made 766 on 26psi ..

Aam just made 970 on a dynojet with those turbos at 34psi .. (they have heads and cam)

·
Registered
160 Posts
This was shot at yesterday's Airstrip Shootout by Shift-S3ctor at the Trona airport in Trona, CA.

This is the same E900 that the infamous Kisco used to own.

My tune was done the night before the event by COBB SoCal. Still have some revising to do this week. I don't have final numbers on C16 but on 91 I made 787whp at 21. On C16, I'm at 24psi.

Had the pleasure of meeting Chris who trailered his car all the way from Florida! Great guy to say the least.

and here is a teaser of the event.... MUCH more video to come.....

Great Race and it was nice meeting you as well. I did want to note we towed the GTR from SoCal, not FL.

When you get your tune dialed in you are always welcome to hit me up for another race brother!

Take care

Chris -

·
Registered
109 Posts
Awesome run Nico and Chris. I'm glad both of your beasts came out to the event and I look forward to seeing you guys battle it out at the next one!

-Ryan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.