Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to show a little picture of me and my co driver for Winter Fest at Sebring this weekend. Looks like i am the only GTR here against like 100 porsche's! Godzilla and I can handle it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
On no, there goes Tokyo (@ least Sebring)... Go, Go, Godzilla!

·
I like turtles!
180 Posts
K-Man, will you be doing the drag racing Saturday night? I'm driving my '12 down tomorrow just for the drag racing. I'll be in race group #1 in an Elan DP02 for the daytime stuff this weekend if you want to stop by and say hey, would love to meet some other GT-R owners. I'll be in the group from Performance Tech Motorsports in the back paddock, we'll have several Elan's, some Corvettes and an ORECA LMPC car running in the race groups.

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
somewhat off topic, but K-MAN which mount are you using for your GoPro? For whatever reason, to me, that sunction cup mount looks shorter than the standard one sold by GoPro.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pdisme, sorry man, I am leaving today. There is another GTR that showed up from PA and it looks awesome! I am done after two days and pads are finally gone. Maybe next time I am down I can reach out to you.

ML_Paladin888 It's not a suction mount it's just the plastic stickies that come with the pro. Your name _Paladin was that from a M109A6 in the Army? Reason I ask is I was on one of those in the field for 4 years! I know it like the back of my hand.......

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
ML_Paladin888 It's not a suction mount it's just the plastic stickies that come with the pro. Your name _Paladin was that from a M109A6 in the Army? Reason I ask is I was on one of those in the field for 4 years! I know it like the back of my hand.......
Oh, OK. i know the mounts youre talking about. Any concern that it might damage the dashboard if you need to remove it?

regarding the paladin in my name, i've included it for two reasons. 1) my fascination with artillery based combat (both past and present) and 2) my fascination with european medieval myth/legend

·
I like turtles!
180 Posts
Drag racing was good lol:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No it's fine to take off. I have had about 10 of them all over the place. They are fine to remove. No issues what so ever.

Love FA! I was on a M109A2 for 4 years. Two full years in the field. Wouldn't trade it for anything. 13 Bravo OOOOHHHH SHHHHAAAAA!

Oh, OK. i know the mounts youre talking about. Any concern that it might damage the dashboard if you need to remove it?

regarding the paladin in my name, i've included it for two reasons. 1) my fascination with artillery based combat (both past and present) and 2) my fascination with european medieval myth/legend

·
Registered
95 Posts
i was there in the Evo didn't see this thread till today, maybe next time, watch the drags though definitely representing!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts