Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone?? New to the forums, but a long time lurker! Wanted to share my DD with all of you. I have put a lot of time into this build and very happy with the outcome. Some of you on here may know me and others I hope to see at local meets once this snow clears up! Follow me on Instagram @danny_incurve

Mod List: ( I'm sure I'm forgetting something!)
-InCurve Forged 3 Piece FS10's 19x9 front and 19x10.5 rear (Full Race Prep and Custom Finished)
-Stillen Supercharger
-Candy Red Charge Pipe
-Upgraded Blower by Vortech
-Frozen Boost Intercooler
-Custom UpRev Tuned
-Full GTHAUS Exhaust (Muffler, Midpipe, and Y-pipe)
-Motordyne Advance Resonated Test Pipes
-KW Variant 3 Coilovers
-AP Racing 6 piston front/4 piston rear Big Brake Kit (Custom finished in Porsche yellow)
-Full Orafol Deep Blue Metallic Vinyl Exterior Vinyl Wrap (Ceramic Coated)
-Interior Accents wrapped in Gloss Carbon Fiber vinyl
-Outcast Garage Real Carbon Fiber Splitter
-Custom Porsche Panamera Retrofit Headlights
-TSX-R Clear Lenses with IPL logo stitching
-Custom Blue Demon Eyes
-Custom Emblemless Grille
-HID Fog Lights
-Monaco Red interior
-Smoked Tail Lights

This shot was before my Forged Wheel setup:

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Car looks great!
Whats the psi on the blower and did you upgrade the internals?

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Wow, the car looks amazing with the red/blue/yellow....sick dd. I am also digging the wheel lineup on the InCurve website. Very nice stuff you guys have.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Technician
751 Posts
Looks good.™

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have a very similar on my g37.
Do you track it, my G is strictly for track use. Did you add any oil coolers?
I have stillen supercharger also but also upgraded the suspension with Bilstein shocks, stillen front and rear sways, headers, strait pipe and exhaust. I got anew phone or I would post a pic.
The engine is a good engine and the internals don't need upgraded with the low boost levels. I put down close to the same Hp, I have to pull my dyno sheet to see what exactly.

Looks very nice.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have a very similar on my g37.
Do you track it, my G is strictly for track use. Did you add any oil coolers?
I have stillen supercharger also but also upgraded the suspension with Bilstein shocks, stillen front and rear sways, headers, strait pipe and exhaust. I got anew phone or I would post a pic.
The engine is a good engine and the internals don't need upgraded with the low boost levels. I put down close to the same Hp, I have to pull my dyno sheet to see what exactly.

Looks very nice.
Thank you! I did add oil coolers and plan to take it to the track this spring now that I have my 3 piece full race prepped wheels on the car

1 - 18 of 18 Posts