Nissan GT-R Forum banner
9K views 50 replies 21 participants last post by  Soccerking3000 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'll be adding all my dyno numbers with the supporting mods just for general reference. Hope this helps.

Car: 2014 Black Edition

1. Mustang Dyno, pump gas 93
  • Alpha 90mm catless downpipes
  • Cobb 90mm catted y-pipes
  • HKS Legamax
  • Sakura 3" intake
  • Asnu 1100cc
  • COBB AccessPort V3-005
Results: 568whp/585wtq

2. Dynojet, pump gas 93 (same mods as above) The baseline here are the numbers that were made on the mustang dyno previously.

Baseline:538whp/529wtq
Results: 557whp/584wtq

3.Dynojet, pump gas 93 (added mods):
  • Alpha street fmic
Results: 603whp/605wtq

4.Dynojet, E85 (added mods):
  • Visconti Flex Fuel v2
  • Asnu 330lph
Results: 646whp/661wtq

See less See more
#16 ·
Wow awesome numbers man! What's next? At wat hp/tq would you consider upgrading the internals?

#20 ·
Glad you got some great numbers out of it. With 661 AWTQ on a stock block, I would be way paranoid but I'm overly conservative because I can't afford for my motor to self destruct. Best of luck with your future build.

#25 ·
Congrats man! Looking forward to seeing what how it feels when you get a chance to open it up.

I heard e85 makes it hard for the car to start but damn... That took a while lol

#27 ·
That's a very decent cold start. How cold outside?

#29 ·
Decent??!?! so it gets worse than that???

#36 ·
Lucas fuel conditioner is very good stuff.

#45 ·
600/600 is the widely accepted limit on a stock motor - after that the rods are at risk of bending. I'm overly cautious and would be a little uncomfortable about being right at the edge and trusting it to a difference in dyno readings. But your results may vary. If your tuner is comfortable with your numbers on his dyno, then all is well I guess.

#44 ·
Majj, congrats and thanks for the post. Helpful for me because I'm doing similar mods on my 2015 in 1-2 weeks. I have to wait for the AMS downpipes that are on backorder.
I was unaware of the e85 start up glitch in the cold. Shouldn't be a big issue for me since I live 40-50 miles from the nearest e85 supply, but still want the option.
Also interested in the tq limit of the tranny.
I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know if there is anything you would have done differently.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.