Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
I have always wanted to make a cool car video, I just never had enough motivation to do it until now!

I made this entire short film using a GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition and some DIY camera rigs. I did all of the editing in iMovie and Motion 5 on my Mac. Took me a few weeks to figure out all of this stuff, being as it was my first try at ever doing something like this. I have since acquired a large amount of video equipment, lighting, audio gear, better software, etc. I had considered going back and redoing some of the takes, but I decided to keep all of the footage from the original GoPro shots to show how far you can take one of these things using just some beginner software and really having no idea what I was doing, lol. I have definitely been bitten by the film bug and fully intend to make some more videos using the new gear. Who knows, maybe I will remaster this film at some point to get better exposure, color correction, lighting, sound, and editing. In the meantime, I plan on starting to do how to videos, product reviews, and short skits as I come across interesting automotive adventures.

I hope you guys like it! More to come as I take on a new found hobby.

Vimeo:

[/media]

YouTube:

[media]http://youtu.be/5BGGZwKgweg

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry guys... I am working on getting to mobile. The copy right police are blocking it on mobile devices, but it plays fine on PC/MAC. Since I used 2 different songs it is hard to tell which owner is blocking the viewing. Most of the time you just allow the owner of the song to get paid for the ads, etc. I have a feeling I need to go back and pull song one and use a different one; not a big deal, just a PITA.

Hopefully I can check off the right boxes and get it mobile. I am also loading to Vimeo as we speak to see if they will allow on mobile as well.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.