Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
I'll be the first to say the front looks ridiculous, and not in a good way.....but as long as you like it that's all that matters....

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gilly so far you are 1 in 9 people that doesn't like it, I can live with that approval rating, with me that makes it 1 in 10. nothins perfect

·
Registered
639 Posts
I like the rear window

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
gilly so far you are 1 in 9 people that doesn't like it, I can live with that approval rating, with me that makes it 1 in 10. nothins perfect
make that 2 in 11

you need some skirts and rear lower valance to tie that aggressive look together

+1 on the rear window sticker, balls son, fantastic

·
Registered
420 Posts
Looks like someone chopped off the lower portion of the front bumper. If they did not keep the original center grill design, it might not look as bad. Now it just looks....incomplete...

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
total replacement on the front its all carbon instead of plastic inserts. I would get all the other body upgrades but i don't really see them that necessary to spend that much money on. Saving up to do performance mods. looks better than most cars on the road n thats good enough for me.

·
Registered
420 Posts
total replacement on the front its all carbon instead of plastic inserts. I would get all the other body upgrades but i don't really see them that necessary to spend that much money on. Saving up to do performance mods. looks better than most cars on the road n thats good enough for me.
Huh??

Anyway, as long as you are happy with it, that's all it matters. Don't let our comments get to you, sorry.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.