Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my steering wheel from DCT-MS. Ivan was very helpful and responded to my emails immediately. I had Kaizen install my steering wheel and fitment is 10/10

Quality steering wheel, I love the alcantara...way better grip. Here are some photos:

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
Just got my steering wheel from DCT-MS. Ivan was very helpful and responded to my emails immediately. I had Kaizen install my steering wheel and fitment is 10/10

Quality steering wheel, I love the alcantara...way better grip. Here are some photos:

How long did it take? I've wanted to pull the trigger with them but I heard it takes months to get a wheel done

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
683 Posts
That's a very nice steering wheel. I had a DCT wheel for my 996 TT before and was very impressed with their quality

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How long did it take? I've wanted to pull the trigger with them but I heard it takes months to get a wheel done

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using GT-R Life mobile app
Thank you! I spoke to Ivan and he had it in stock so it only took 5-7 days to ship

·
Registered
122 Posts
I love my DCT wheel. Took a few months but worth the wait. I also bought the matching shift knob and e-brake handle

Sent from my SM-G900V using GT-R Life mobile app

Attachments

·
Warrant Officer
700 Posts
Looks great, Majj! Love seein' your updates on IG. Also--stop smoking!

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Wow, both the BE & the carbon are beautiful!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Majorly jealous of these sexy steering wheels

1 - 20 of 28 Posts