Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
R35 Pilot
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FIrst off want to say this thing is built very well built! For the money it is for sure a great buy. Not to mention the first 2012 front lip available in USA :). Weave looks amazing, clear coat is flawless
. Now as for the install. Went very smooth, my body shop decided to install it over top of my stock lip and i was like ummm (can go either way i guess)? but it made it even more hard as a rock! you could grab the front lip and violently shake it up and down and the whole car would move with it lol. Def a strong piece and thats what i need where i live due to so much roadkill... Cant wait for my headlights, grill and Top Secret Wing! Thankyou so much for everything Ben!

Will post some better pictures later tonight
sorry i had just washed it and my garage was a wreck..

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
That front lip is awesome

Get some styling tips from Murtaza, IMHO he has the sexiest red 2012

·
R35 Pilot
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If i did that then it would be Murtaza's car lol ;-)

·
R35 Pilot
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
stock suspension yes. The spacers are from Switzer Performance, i think they are 15 and 20 not sure though. Call Ethan at Switzer

·
Registered
883 Posts
Looks good! It appears to sit a little lower to the ground that factory? Is that Di-noc on your front bumper too?

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
Hey Evo, any idea if this would fit 2010 and also PM/post price and source if you could please. I scratched the shit out of mine over the weekend and need a replacement....
was thinking about getting JDM Password but those bastards are expensive!!!!

·
R35 Pilot
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its Scotchprint 1080, di noc is not as nice. As far as fitment i would call Ben over at GT-RR. I know he has many other lips that fit 2010s. This is the only one he has right now for the 2012. Cynep you could always wrap your stock lip in the carbon fiber vinyl i used on my front bumper. Look at the center section of my bumper once.

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Look great Dean!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Wow looks really nice! Looks like really nice quality too!

·
yipeeyo
39 Posts
looks awesome, where you get it?

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts

·
GT-R CRAZY
399 Posts
awesome,looks nice, i like the red color and spacers...

·
Registered
563 Posts
Looks great. Brand RR is really doing some great stuff these days. Keep up the good work!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts