Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Cuban FlyBoy
702 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Its been a while since I have posted an update on my car....Attached is the link from when I had my First Photo Shoot...
http://www.nagtroc.o...525#entry744525

Anyways...This Past weekend I finally had the chance of getting my Car Wrapped in 3M 1080 Bright Orange and Gloss Metallic Black from fellow forum Member LouieA http://www.nagtroc.o...296668-louie-a/
I wanted to say a big thanks to Adrey for sending me the info I needed regarding the wing base mounts....It would of taken me much longer without your help!!
Below are a few pics....Taken from my Iphone of the Wrap process as well as the close to Final product that was taken by my friend Gus here is his page http://www.facebook....168437253214092....Im getting My new Lip installed today and will have an Update as soon as we do a shoot. I must say I was kinda nervous about this process but must say it was seamless and amazing!!! I had been looking to do a wrap on my car since I purchased it and am glad to say I found the right person for the right price.....f you are interested in Getting a Wrap done here in Southern California or would like to have any Wrap product sent to you LouieA Will definitley take care of you, awesome deals and amazing work to be had!!! I hope you guys enjoy and let me know what you think

·
Cuban FlyBoy
702 Posts
Thanks alot Adrey...The first time I saw the ZELE GTR I fell in love,so im glad that this similar color wrap was available......I really wanted to say Thanks for all of your help!! It would of taken longer to accomplish this without your insight!!! I truly appreciate it!!!

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
Looking good! Great choice of color

·
Cuban FlyBoy
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank a lot everyone!!!
Cavalier777- I really like that too!!
Phil- for the Sides I repainted them and covered up the R...so thats the only thing showing...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hey guys,

Here are some of my iphone pictures.... Al ittle info on what was used.... 3M1080-G54 Gloss bright orange with 3M1080-G212 Gloss black metallic for all the accent pieces. Took one day to remove pieces from car and literally 20 hours straight of wrapping. No primer 94 was used. Door jams and the mirror were the most time consuming.

Wrapped in black is:

Hood Vents
A pillars
door handles
Exhaust top
roof.
black on side view mirrors

·
Registered
525 Posts
AMAZING !

·
Registered
281 Posts
This one took 20 hours straight.... Two guys who did not stop to get it done. Door jams and the mirrors are the most time consuming.... If we just did the exterior your looking at 10-12 hours.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Wow it came out amazing!! I love the orange, well done!!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
it looks great. good to see that they did it the right way and actually did the minor parts. not a fan of those shops who just want do it the "easy way" and get it over with.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Here are three more for your viewing pleasure.

·
Knowledge is recession proof!
4,212 Posts
Real nice. I can't see too well with the pics, but it looks like a clean job. Did they break any tabs when removing the plastic panels?

·
Cuban FlyBoy
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
CPUNLAMD- when we removed everything the only thing that broke was 2 drivers side clips for the side skirt and that was it....I was very surprised that was all...but we were being very careful

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Very nice! Congrats on the new look!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts