Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So went to PBIR to take advantage of some cool weather and managed a personal best [email protected]. 60' was 1.50 so still have some room for improvement. I believe with some better track prep I should get close. Car was spinning as you can here in the vid. Overall I was very pleased and very happy with the MPH. Going to continue trying while its still cool here.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Congrats Paul,

If you would have gotten their when I did you might have gotten it tonight. You for sure had the power tonight. It will happen soon enough. Its a fine line between weather and track prep.

I think the LC2 NIS006 files are the way to go for the absolute best 60fts. And those blessed NT05r's are not hurting either. LOL.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your right Bill LC2 is the way to go!! We will keep on trying next week..

Yes the seat was out.. LOL. If I could I would take out more things...

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
congrats!!!! now you need a real driver like me to make it happen!!!! lolol You were big time out of the F#@ing vht line!!!!!!!!! you need your crew chief so bad!!!!! lololol

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Congrats Paul... Very nice run. Your car is running really great.

It was cool to hear from the street racing guys that did not believe you only have 585 whp. They just had a hard time believing that a 585 hp car could be so fast. Seems like you have laid down an ass whooping on the street vs some higher HP cars.

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Close!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Congratulations - Lot's of cool weather ahead plenty of time to hit 9's, you'll get it

·
Registered
431 Posts
I don't know, seems like you really need a driver mod! But if that's all you got!
I'll save my congrats for the 9 sec. pass. For now, looking good!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.