Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://bridgetogantry.com/2/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=311:gtr-for-sale-test-drives-are-easy&catid=54:racing&Itemid=300087

There's another car for sale at the Nürburgring VLN practice today. Nothing new, right? It's the end of the season, after all. Well, this is the Autohaus Schulze Nissan GTR campaigned in last year's 24-hours of the Nürburgring. And *anybody* can test drive it... well, anybody with a Playstation3 and GT5! The massive 1.2gb update I downloaded the other night put this car in the Nissan dealer for a mere 500,000cr Spec 2.0 - it is of course the car piloted last year by Kazunori Yamauchi - the Gran Turismo daddy himself.

I suspect the price is a lot less than 500,000cr for this car in real life, but interested parties should contact Autohaus Schulz. More info about the car and it's 2010 class victory here and here (in German, sorry!).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dunno. They dont have it listed. i think you would have to call them. i dont know German, does anyone care to make a long distance call to see?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts