Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,178 Posts
NOTE: We are currently only shipping these within the USA.

Order Now: http://nagtroc.bigcartel.com

We are pleased to announce preorders are now open for our NAGTROC Supporter shirts. They are available in 2 designs

-:Sizing Chart:-
- HEIGHT (from collar to bottom of shirt) x WIDTH (from armpit to armpit)
SMALL - 23.5 x 17.5
MEDIUM - 25.5 x 19.5
LARGE - 27 x 21
XL - 28 x 22.5
XXL - 29.5 x 24

DESIGN A: Limited Edition "All Over Print Design" featured in dark gray

DESIGN B: Standard with multiple color choices:

·
Founder/Admin
26,253 Posts
Once you guys make your purchase through the store please post your USERNAME/ DESIGN CHOICE (A or B) and QUANITY in this thread as it will help us keep up with everything and be able to match a order to a screenname if there should be a problem and upgrade your membership to "Supporter"

for example

MC
1 DesignA/ M
1 DesignB/BLUE/L

lead time will be about 2-3 weeks as we will be submitting preorder for process at the end of the week .. from there they will be printed and shipped to me and i will be shipping them out personally to everyone as i receive them

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
godzilla_gtr
1 DesignA/ M
1 DesignB/blue/M
1 DesingB/white/M

Thanks MC.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
stormyboy

1 design A/ M
1 design B/white/M
1 design B/silver/S

Thanks,

Dave

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
neoseven

2 design B/white/M

I am assuming the color chosen is the color of the car on the shirt. What color is the shirt itself?

·
Founder/Admin
26,253 Posts
white and blue cars on gray shirts. red and silver on gray... yes you choose color by the GTR

·
Founder/Admin
26,253 Posts
oh by the way i hope this helps...

here is the exact color of the gray shirt

this example was done for our friends at the370z.com and went over very well

so this will give you an idea of how ours will look

think its gonna be great!

·
Registered
66 Posts
just to let you guys know, all of the colors of the shirts and inks have been hand picked by me personally and im very confident on what i offer to my customers. all shirts are printed on 100% cotton 6 ounce hanes tagless shirts. i switched over to these shirts during the summer as i was so impressed with the quality and the durability.

and just so you guys dont get nervous when it happens with the all over print designs, the ink will fade SLIGHTLY when you wash them the first time. this is normal. the only difference between what you get from me and what you get from a department store is that the shirts in department stores are prewashed to remove any excess ink. this will not stain any other laundry when you wash them so dont worry. unfortunately i cannot offer that service at this time simply because of the cost involved. it basically adds an extra cost to the shirts i feel that pricing is crucial with my customers in this economy. i wear all of my shirts that i make for you guys personally so i know they are durable and they hold up extremely well to anything thats thrown at them in the wash and wearability.

be confident in your purchases. you will get a great shirt to wear around and enjoy thru the years

·
Registered
796 Posts
2 Design A: 1 XL, 1XXL

2 Design B: 1 XL (red GTR,white t shirt), 1 XXL (silver/grey GTR, white t shirt)

·
ItalianStallion

1 DesignA /L
1 DesignB / L / WHITE
1 DesignB / S / SILVER

(had to get one for the GF so she can rep! lol)

Just ordered it 5 mins ago.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 148 Posts