Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 646 Posts

·
RED MONSTER
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What do y'all think of Howard at Houston? Asik doesn't want to take the bench like Lin, rumors are saying that he is going to be traded. Quite frankly, I don't think Houston will win a Championship with this group as long as Lebron's around.

·
R36 Member
6,049 Posts
Sadly I have to agree with the critics that he doesn't have that much IQ on the floor... you can almost see him stand with the ball in the post playing eenie meenie miney moe with which hakeem move he's going to try to attempt... and when it's the wrong one, it's a TO when the help defender swoops around the baseline and picks his pocket. His FT are definitely improving though.

Once lin recovers from having played 125 minutes in 3 nights (that's ridiculous lol) and gets his 3pt shot back to ~50% like it looked like, I think he'll be the difference down the stretch.

I daresay that lin and whoever is at the 4 spot are the x factor in rockets games. When lin doesn't have it going, everyone else seems to panic a little or simultaneously have an off time, as we saw earlier this season @ lac

783 Posts
How can anyone watch NBA basketball? I am a huge fan of all sports but the NBA is brutal. College is way better and more exciting. Bunch of cocky overpaid assholes anymore. Late 80's and early 90's it was great. Now I WOULD rather watch golf

·
Registered
515 Posts
Grew up going to Warrior games. They are looking tough. Just need to figure out who is the go to guy down the stretch of tight games. They almost gave the game away the other night against OKC because of that.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Grew up going to Warrior games. They are looking tough. Just need to figure out who is the go to guy down the stretch of tight games. They almost gave the game away the other night against OKC because of that.
The team has some decent depth to their roster. Before the the big trade, Monta Ellis was our go-to-guy, but now we've got a bunch of players capable of being clutch. This team still has a lot of work to do, but its finally nice seeing us win for a change.

·
Vendor
4,614 Posts
Blazer fan here.....amazingly they are 8 and 2 and their 3 point shooting has been crazy......shooting like 45% from 3.

If you had told me they'd win 8 of their first 10 and 4 of 5 on the road I would have said no way.

I'm also a b-ball junkie and play 4 times a week....lol.

·
Lake Bum
2,747 Posts
Spurs fan here.

Love Kevin Durant also. Such a talent and doesn't act entitled like his peers.

·
Front Mount 2500 HP
3,696 Posts
Harlem Globetrotters fan checking in !

Wish they were still around lol - but in terms of NBA - definitely have to go with my home town Toronto Raptors (yes I know they suck but must support)

1 - 20 of 646 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.