Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I aquired these from Reza aka 'Trust' on this forum. They were on his GTR for literally less than 500 miles. They are in like new condition. They are 19x10 and 19X11 Forgestar CF5 wheels custom for a GTR of course. I have them on fleabay right now and someone is going to get a STUPID deal on them! Here is a link that also has some pics. Mods, please delete link if this is not allowed. And yes, I know this is my first post. I don't mean to be "that guy". But I don't have a GTR "yet" and I aquired these and a few other sets of wheels from Reza and obviously they won't fit on my gallardo or else I'd keep them:) They are in like new condition with only traces of tires being mounted on them once. My reason for posting them here is I didn't want some joeblow to get them for too cheap and then try to get retail on them. I'd like a true GTR guy to get them and utilize them! Asking 1500obo and I'll cover shipping. Thanks guys!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251210100434?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
Do you know what tires Reza was using? BTW, the 18" CF5 wheels sell new for $350 each.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts