Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So basically I bought a used OEM JDM DBA rear carbon fiber diffuser and a brand new OEM JDM fog lamp. I didn't find any information regarding a harness or plug that fits it, and I'm definitely not going to try to tap into the tiny amount of wire on the lamp itself. Also, I don't want to spend $500+ on the OEM harness (24070-KB50A).

After some digging, I found a part that plugs directly into the OEM JDM Fog Lamp (26580-KB50A). This will save you over $500 for the actual OEM fog lamp harness (24070-KB50A) which I think is discontinued. And, it will allow you to tap it into your brake light, or wire it up however you'd like.

The plug is a Duralast ABS Brake Sensor for the Nissan Altima. The part number at AutoZone is SU12644 and it costs $33. Plug it in, snip the wire, tap into your brake light.

Also, don't pay anyone on here $300-500 for an OEM JDM Fog Lamp. They're $189 brand new on eBay. You're welcome! :irock:

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
So basically I bought a used OEM JDM DBA rear carbon fiber diffuser and a brand new OEM JDM fog lamp. I didn't find any information regarding a harness or plug that fits it, and I'm definitely not going to try to tap into the tiny amount of wire on the lamp itself. Also, I don't want to spend $500+ on the OEM harness (24070-KB50A).

After some digging, I found a part that plugs directly into the OEM JDM Fog Lamp (26580-KB50A). This will save you over $500 for the actual OEM fog lamp harness (24070-KB50A) which I think is discontinued. And, it will allow you to tap it into your brake light, or wire it up however you'd like.

The plug is a Duralast ABS Brake Sensor for the Nissan Altima. The part number at AutoZone is SU12644 and it costs $33. Plug it in, snip the wire, tap into your brake light.

Also, don't pay anyone on here $300-500 for an OEM JDM Fog Lamp. They're $189 brand new on eBay. You're welcome! :irock:
Have you install this already and it was a pretty easy installation

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey guys just wondering if anyone have an installation video of this I’m trying to install it on my Gtr also I had bought this connector that goes in to the brake light but I don’t know how many gauge is it I need to get an extension to top it into my rear brake lights does anyone have an idea if they could help me out please

·
Registered
21 Posts

hey I just bought this part and the dur last from AutoZone Did you need an extension cable to type it into the back light or how did you get it installed

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts