Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
He's looking for a donor car in Canada preferably. The Alpha 16 kit he's getting comes with a fully built motor and tranny. We're trying to find a non running donor car for $25k-$45k CAD depending on the quality.

If we have to, we will buy a fully running GTR but we wanted to see what other options there were.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have 2014 gtr alpha 9 going to do 16 alpha now and hoping to buy another gtr to do the build

·
Registered
231 Posts
Talk to Nathan at Apex Motorsports. He has lots of trannys and engines. Not sure if theyre for sale but it wouldnt hurt. A friend of mine wants to sell his Alpha 16. I can put you in touch with him...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have an 09 with 101,000 for sale

Car is on the road and running great. Id be looking for more then 45k but the trans and engine are in good shape. Car has an accident on its record. PM me if interested

·
I ❤️ Oil & Gas
5,614 Posts
I have a MY09 for sale with 5,820 km's on it.....so yeah, powertrian is solid as its comes.

PM if interested.

Cheers

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
I have an 09 with 101,000 for sale

Car is on the road and running great. Id be looking for more then 45k but the trans and engine are in good shape. Car has an accident on its record. PM me if interested
101k miles? Awesome. Love how reliable these cars are.

Sent from my C6530N using GT-R Life mobile app

1 - 11 of 11 Posts