Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Greetings GTR owners!

A brief introduction of myself, my name is Ste and I am an automotive photographer base in Toronto, I've done work for companies and currently freelancing for Scion Canada.

I'm currently looking for a stock looking GTR for a small photoshoot (during beginning of April) and the picture will be printed as posters, sales of the poster will donate to Japan Earthquake/Asia-Pacific Tsunami in Red Cross Canada. I will cover the printing cost myself.

You guys can see my work in my website.

http://www.shutterlit.com

EDIT: Thanks to Jerry for coming out last night! Here's the two shots I did with his godzilla

this one will be printed as poster for my poster fund raising to redcross canada..

My other work from past 2 years..

I'm hoping to use my automotive photography skills to help the Japanese dealing with this tragic event.

Please send me an email to [ste at shutterlit dot com] if you are interested in participating this photoshoot. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
i'd offer my car, its relatively stock looking

·
Registered
520 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
i'm hoping to use a silver or dark grey R35 for this poster... please email me to [ste at shutterlit dot com], im not often on this forum..

I hope some admins can help me when the shoot is done early next month!

Please let us know when your project is done and on sale. Would love to buy. Thank you
will do! thanks for now!

·
Alberta Oil & Gas
5,761 Posts
I want one already!!!

Keep us posted....

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hey guys!

Here are photo's from the shoot. I know that Ste is working on the finals but to give you guys a teaser. Awesome work Ste!

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Beautiful pics!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^ Thanks again!

Just got them printed today, let me know if anyone want one. They are $10 each and all sales will proceed to Red Cross Canada.
I can drop by during a local GTR meet!

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
theres a meet on saturday night i think u may have some luck there

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just donated the money I collected till now, hoping to this every month if there's enough fund raised

If anyone want to pick up one from me I can drop by during a GTR meet!

Thanks again guys!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts